We have a returning great for your gaming experience! HavokSage has provided his Modification to enhance your Crysis adventure!
The Advanced Particles Mod, although still in Beta form, makes for a great time at your computer; This modification changes many common particle effects in Crysis to improve realism, and most importantly, excitement and playability. According to the developer, the Advanced Particles Mod has been in the works for a while now, mainly just tweaking the particles for optimization and making sure they aren't too over the top...
Some of the features include:
- Fire System; when an explosion is close to a house or vegitation, fires will start and eventually die down.
- Fire now damages the player and AI.
- Smoke stays for much longer after explosions.
- Enhanced battle dust; Smoke forms across no mans land.
- More 3d Particle Physics, Wood splinters, rocks, bits of concrete. All behave with realistic physics and are generated when Buildings, trees, etc are shot/exploded.
- New Blood effects, more splatter & spatter.
- Explosion effects optimized for better performance.
- Many effects have been improved since the early Alpha release.
If you want a file to make the kind of changes to your game that will give it that little bit more of a realistic tang, then the Advanced Particles Mod is definitely something that you want to consider downloading! Don't be the only person on your block without this download!
Refer to the readme for more information.
NOTE:Mod has only been tested on Crysis Version 1.2 and above, you can try this on other versions but compatibility is not guaranteed. # Run the Installer # Select your CrysisMods directory # Click the "Install" button # Copy your Crysis Shortcut # Add the "-mod AdvancedParticles" switch after Crysis.exe or Editor.exe # Name the new shortcut "Crysis Advanced Particles" or something you'll remember, and then run it to launch Crysis with the mod. # Have fun!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!