The crysis_patch_1_1.exe file you have requested: Crysis / Patches / Crysis v1.1 Patch - 139.15MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Crysis and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
Electronic Arts has released a patch for Crysis updating it to v1.1.
- Damage dealt to vehicles when shot by LAW has been made consistent - F12 (screenshot) now works in restricted mode as well
- When player melees during gun raise animation, their gun will not be in a permanently raised position anymore
- Memory leaks and potential crashes
- Improved SLI / Crossfire support and performance
- Improved overall rendering performance (DX9 and DX10)
- Enabled VSync functionality in D3D10
- Reduced grenade explosion radius in multiplayer
- Clamped water tessellation to avoid cheating in MP
- Reduced LAW splash damage vs. infantry in PowerStruggle mode
- Slowed Rocket projectile speed down in MP slightly
There are no comments yet. Be the first!