This file is currently missing and not available to download
Do you have this file? We encourage you to re-upload this file for the benefit of the community.
Do you need this file? Please submit a support ticket so that we can prioritize restoring this file for you.
The crysis_warhead_annce_trlr_esrb_hd.mov file you have requested: Crysis / Video / Crysis: Warhead Trailer and News - 109.68MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Crysis and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
"Adapt... Engage... Dominate"
For any of you that may have missed the recent news that have hit the internet, here is some interesting reading, and watching!
First up, we have available for your downloading pleasure, the Crysis Warhead Announcement Trailer (HD), this trailer highlights some of the features of the game as well as it's location and what you will be upgainst! On the Drool-Factor Scale, this video gets a solid gusher!! I am more excited about the pending release of this game then I was for Crysis! For those of you that don't have the bandwidth available, or have no need for your own copy of the trailer, I have embedded it here for your convenience!
Moving right along, the official Crysis: Warhead website has posted a bit of news recently that Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars (the multiplayer package included with Warhead) will ship to stores on September 12th in Europe and September 16th in North America.
See the article here.
For those of you that been stuck in prison, or stranded on a tropical island fighting Trigens, and are wondering what exactly Crysis Warhead is...then wonder no more! "Take on the fight as the volatile Sergeant “Psycho” Sykes in a new parallel story taking place during the events of Crysis. Psycho’s secret mission will take him to the other side of the island on a ruthless pursuit of a North Korean general hell-bent on obtaining powerful technology. With the versatile powers of his Nanosuit and an arsenal of fully customizable weapons & vehicles at his disposal, Sykes will do whatever it takes to carry out his top-secret objective."
Some of the features of this to-be-released game include:
- Pulse-racing new installment from 2007’s PC Game of the Year*: Play as Sergeant Sykes and experience a whole new side of the battle. A standard combat mission behind enemy lines becomes critical when you discover your enemies have captured something of vital importance to the ensuing war. It’s down to you to retrieve the cargo, at any cost.
- More explosive and dynamic minute to minute game play: new customizable weapons, new vehicles, new photorealistic locations to explore, and a fully interactive war zone to dominate.
- Enhanced human and alien AI: Intelligent enemies, bigger challenges, and all-new ally squad support.
- Includes Crysis Wars®, an expanded new multiplayer experience with new online modes and 21 maps including seven all-new maps to battle it out against other players.
- Crysis Warhead is a standalone release and does not require ownership of Crysis to play.
Below are some of the screenshots previewing the adventures you'll be facing. Enjoy!
Download and enjoy!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!