The crysiswars_patch1.exe file you have requested: Crysis / Warhead / Crysis Wars Patch - 93.13MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Crysis and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
Hot on the heels of the release of this fantastic game, Crytek has released the first patch to go with it! Keep in mind that this patch is only for Crysis Wars (MultiPlayer), not for Crysis Warhead (SinglePlayer).
- The Fixes include:
- Fixed: Stand/Prone firing exploit by exaggerating spread of all weapons when transitioning from standing position to prone position
- Fixed: Inconsistency between the HUD score and the score shown in the scoreboard
- Fixed: Disconnection caused by cheat protection for levels saved by the map downloader
- The Improvements include:
- Improved: Player icon, cross hair and round start messages visibility against bright backgrounds
- The Updates include:
- Removal of online activation (ReleaseControl)
- Support of Linux server
- 64bit version
- Vista Parental Control file
Download and install
There are no comments yet. Be the first!