This is an excellent Single Player map made by a first time CrysisFiles developer: bgavran3. This map is well designed and comes complete with the much anticipated potential for some serious Crysis action! You'll be amazed by the the goodies that are included with this map, along with the numerous features that are incorporated into Savanna2Jungle...my favorite being the fact that there are several ways of completing the mission!
Some of the features of this map include:
- Extremely detailed environments
- Custom tod with full day-night cycle
- Objectives (both primary and secondary)
- Big replay value (different cutscenes, gameplay)
- Non linear gameplay (lots of ways to accomplish the mission) with HUGE flow graph
- A chase scene in the beggining of the map where you'll have to escape koreans
- And maybe a chase scene at the end of the map
Refer to the readme for more information.
Thx for downloading map Savanna2Jungle by bgavran3 INSTALLATION GUIDE: Extract both mods and game folder to your Crysis directory. After that you have 2 options: 1. Right click your Crysis shortcut and click properties. In the Target area add this text: -DEVMODE -MOD Savanna2Jungle Start Crysis and type "map Savanna2Jungle" (without quotes) in the console. NOTE: You wont be able to connect to any MP servers while you have "-DEVMODE -MOD Savanna2Jungle" in the Target area. So you'll have to remove that text each time you want to play MP and put it back when you want to play my mod 2. Make a copy of your Crysis shortcut, rename it to Savanna2Jungle or any name you want, repeat the step 1 on the copied shortcut. Now you're able to play my map by clicking on the Savanna2Jungle or whatever you named it and Crysis MP by clicking on your original Crysis shortcut Thx everyone who participated in the beta!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!