Weekly Poll Results - Best new army from SS

Published by sergent_killa 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Best new army from SS

Original races with there new units 41.4% (786)
Sisters of Battle 31.6% (600)
Dark Eldar 26.9% (511)
Start: 06-10-2008 04:40
Last: 06-18-2008 02:48

#1 - Posted by: Serefinn (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 07:30

I voted DE, but I based that on gameplay vid's (I don't even have SS)... they just look more unique and stylish to me.

#2 - Posted by: Boombaye (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 07:54

Sisters of Battle. They rock. Penitent Engines and Living Saints ftw.

#3 - Posted by: Grand_Master_Bean (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 09:16

define "best" most powerful: DE most fun: any best looking: SoB

#4 - Meh.... - Posted by: Zealot2021 (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 09:53

Funny, seeing as almost EVERYONE bitchs on about how glitched and bugged the sisters are, going so far as to deprive me from playing (yet this rarely happens, since i play 4v4 random team no noob games, and non-noobs dont worry about glitching). Regardless, I like the sisters, but i consider them akin to a mix of IG and SM tactics, with some choir girls and a giant deamon-chic. }> Dark Eldar are really the different race, and open to a lot of various build orders to use them, ranging from a reaver/hellion BO, a mass mandrake + archon, or rush to scourge BO. And thats only a small number of them. aside from the dias buggyness (they need to rethink this "rekindle Rage"), and some other small issues, they're good in my book. :D Still dont like them in TT :mepimp:

#5 - Posted by: In__Hoc__Signo (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 10:30

"New units"? Where? Aaaaah! The new magnificent "air units"! Now I understand... :r Sisters of Battle for me: full of buggs and glitchs, but a rounded up army of good looking chiks (thanks to Hangar-8 re-skin). Dark Eldar are too aggressive and attack-oriented for my taste.. Very high risk of nasy rush in multiplayer games.

#6 - Posted by: 1000thSon (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 14:02

The origional races, and not THEIR new units

#7 - DE FTW - Posted by: GeorgeRox26 (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 14:45

the sisters skin makes me want to be sick, and new units? you must mean the hovering pieces of crap

#8 - Posted by: kcaz (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 15:18

The original races, without the useless "aircraft".

#9 - Posted by: plouc (Member) on 06-11-2008 at 08:57

#1 aHAHAHAHAHHA you give an opinion of SS and you don't even got the game

#10 - Posted by: Serefinn (Member) on 06-12-2008 at 08:39

... got a problem with that?

#11 - love air units - Posted by: chaoslordx13 (Member) on 06-12-2008 at 16:58

i love air units, my opponents always underestimate them. there useful for hit and runs and distracting ur oppent a little. when ur army is being attacked just fly them behind their attacking force and harras there troops in the back. it causs them to use precious firepower to attack them. personally eldar niht wins are my favorite and they have helped me win tons of games vs pros and noobs alike^^

#12 - Posted by: BeanTheKing (Member) on 06-12-2008 at 21:32

The Sisters. They're the in-between of Space Marines and Imperials. Plus the Celestians are just dope..

#13 - Posted by: Edteen (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 16:55

Some random space marine: "SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!!" Unsuspecting opponent: "AIR RAID!! S***!" Total Pwnage. AIRCRAFT ROXES!!! :rock::beer::rock:

#14 - Posted by: deadaimx (Member) on 06-16-2008 at 03:20

{ If you think you can do better, you know where the application form is. However, one thing I absolutely do not tolerate is abusive behaviour towards network staff members. Period. If you can't be civil, you'll be taking a time-out, and I don't really give a damn whose jurisdiction I step over. Things are going to change round here, and the flaming, trolling and attitude problems are going to be the first things to go... capish? ~ Kouen }

#15 - Posted by: karang92 (Member) on 06-16-2008 at 05:13

ouch... you be hatin' hard, man.

#16 - Posted by: BeanTheKing (Member) on 06-16-2008 at 15:58

It's capiche I believe. But capish is just the American version I 'spose. You've got all the right, so don't hold back Kouen. You've always been here for the community and you've earned it.