Weekly Poll Results - Which game would be a good idea to have a DoW version or e

Published by dreadlord12 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Which game would be a good idea to have a DoW version or expansion on?

Super Smash Bros Melee - Watch as a Force Commander do a smash attack 48.4% (657)
Madden - Watch players chain sword each other to submission 20.7% (281)
Need For Speed - Watch as the SpeedFreaksz pimp out their truks...Remember "Red Onez Go Fasta" 18.6% (253)
Zelda - Ok, I don't know what to do with this... 12.1% (164)
Start: 11-03-2008 18:08
Last: 11-11-2008 13:18

#1 - Posted by: BaxKiller5 (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 19:20

LET THE BLOOD RAIN IN THE SKY!!!!!! In Smash Bros. :rock:

#2 - Posted by: TDATL (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 19:58

"chain sword each other to submission" If by "submission" you mean "death." These are chain swords after all. Not stun batons. That actually sounds like an interesting twist to all those sports games. kinda like road rash did for racing. Somehow I could see the 40k being played in a football stadium surprisingly easy.

#3 - #2 - Posted by: Captain_Limko (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 20:14

It's been done already. It's called Blood Bowl and it was made by Games Workshop. It's not 40k though, it's based around Warhammer Fantasy. Still, a 40k version would be fun.

#4 - Posted by: WarriorBourne (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 22:32

umm hello people, :mad: !!!!!RED UNZ GO FASTA!!!! :mad: is obviously the best choice, a w40k racing game would be LoLOLolOloL awesome, hard to deny that. :rock:

#5 - Undrestand - Posted by: BaxKiller5 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 05:01

Sorry, I just can't see Link holding a Gun to kill some:(

#6 - Finish - Posted by: BaxKiller5 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 06:17

excuse me,I mean "someone":eek: sorry

#7 - Posted by: Lanf (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 06:26

I presume it meant Brawl's final smashes, not Melee... but final smashes would be awesome, normal smashes are... well pretty boring. But essentially a final smash would be a glossy sync kill. Since I don't think any of them would work, I pick brawl 'cos its the most awesome game on the list.

#8 - Posted by: BaxKiller5 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 06:30

Lanf you red my mind :D

#9 - Posted by: Nerdsturm (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 07:35

Super Smash Bros definitely. I cannot think of anything more fun than beating the crap out of pikachu with a dreadnought.

#10 - Posted by: chrisgold (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 10:19

i suppose the FCs final smash would be orbital bombardment farseer: eldritch storm ork: hmmm, gets a load of boyz who charge the field or a squiggoth chaos: bloodthirster summoning (like giga bowser) tau: some laser pwnage necron: nightbringer, deciever etc. dark eldar: fight with the incubi for a few moments imperial guard: psyker lightning or strip soul sisters of battle: fallen sisters or living saint BTW this warhammer 40000 space marine third person shooter/adventure is a bit like zelda anyway

#11 - Posted by: RoyalCommando (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 10:29

the only game that ould be able to fit 40K would be SSM:Melee, and Need for speed would only include Orks... Game like MGS, Resident Evil etc would look awesomer if they had 40k additions...i can just see a Death-Cult assassin cut some dudes throat on MGS

#12 - Posted by: winn795 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 10:50

there is ork tt raing game its was shone in oct incuso page 101 its called formula waaagh crap at speeling

#13 - Posted by: winn795 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 10:51

white dwafl its in missed it out sorry

#14 - Posted by: PSIN (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 12:00

I voted zelda. I was figuring on a ocarina of time type game with a space marine moving through space hulk labyrinths and craftworld ships, with a chain sword and a bolter that worked like the sling shot does. wargear type upgrades and stuff. The rest of the sound like blood bowl, Bio FREAKS, and f-zero. apparently you guys disagree

#15 - Posted by: Nod71 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 13:25

force commander OB on ness:rock::rock:

#16 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 13:40

Hmmm, I would've wanted Grand Theft Auto - imagine the police on it Local law enforcement, Arbites, and then PDF at 6 stars....

#17 - Posted by: nrdcmonk (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 08:05

There was going to be an Ork racing game on the Dreamcast, till it was canceled based off Grokamorka i think thats right spelling but its ork so who knows?

#18 - Posted by: Zealot2021 (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 14:49

its GorkaMorka i believe

#19 - Posted by: DesertFoxVIII (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 15:18

I agree with #16. GTA FTW. I would also like to see a W40K version of TEKKEN 5!!!!! But since neither are on the list, smash bros gets my vote.

#20 - Posted by: seasonreaper (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 16:57

You know Dynasty Warriors is the way to go. So many possibilities.

#21 - Posted by: Crunchjaw (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 18:41

Dude orks pimping out their trukks putting some Nos,make em into lowriders,spinners,neon that would be nice!

#22 - Posted by: choashunter (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 21:46

though I had trouble deciding, I chose super smash. Seeing 40k characters duking it out seems hilarious... I wonder if nintendo would make one xDD

#23 - @ 16 - Posted by: Corbec_UST (Member) on 11-06-2008 at 07:35

I can imagine... there should a 7 star also... the Inquisition, if you get that high, they send an Inquisitor after you, if you kill him... Then they just bomb the entire planet.

#24 - Posted by: Ronald_Jesch (Member) on 11-06-2008 at 15:38

I think it'd be cooler if they did class-style warfare like in TF2 or BF2. That'd be shweet.

#25 - #20 - Posted by: BaxKiller5 (Member) on 11-06-2008 at 17:55

That is a great possibility the generals would have more command controls plus It will actually show BLOOD and DEAD SOLDIERS (Hopefully)

#26 - Posted by: Mr.Funsocks (Staff) on 11-08-2008 at 13:22

Copied from CnC-Files ;)

#27 - Posted by: Sl4sh (Staff) on 11-08-2008 at 14:00

Go back to your corner Mr.Funsocks!

#28 - Posted by: kcaz (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 21:45

I see soooo much potential for a Warhammer 40k version of Gears of War. That would be EPIC.

#29 - Posted by: alex1945 (Member) on 11-10-2008 at 08:37

lol mr.Funsocks sl4sh is just learning about recycling :D ha ha

#30 - Yeah Warhammer Fantasy Football= Blood Bowl for the PC - Posted by: Cyber_D (Member) on 11-10-2008 at 22:22

Yes my friends that's right there IS a Football Warhammer game and it will be for the PC. Here yeah go. http://www.bloodbowl-game.com Go there and watch the kick ass trailer and pics. I think it looks pretty kick ass.

#31 - Opps I didn't put my Signature on it - Posted by: Cyber_D (Member) on 11-10-2008 at 22:34

Opps :P David "Cyber D" :borg: I felt the need to do that :D hehe