Changes in Version 1.5: A number of people have requested a number of changes to the map on the relic forums site. I have listened to their request and made these changes listed below.
1. An additional path has been added to one side of the map, now both teams have 2 paths that lead down into the canyon ravine.
2. The textures have been scaled down in size and rotated to their proper orientation. The results in these changes are quite dramatic once you see the map.
3. Three critical location points have been added for take and hold victories.
4. The trees surrounding each player starting locations now have leaves.
5. The angle of the the sun has been changed.
Installation: Unzip the map into \THQ\DawnOfWar\W40k\Data\Scenarios\MP Directory on your harddrive... Custom Texture: There are a complete set of Custom Decals, provided by Bill_Brooks, that need to be installed into the proper directorys before you run this map. If the custom decals are incorrectly installed the map will not run properly in the game. Please follow the instructions, provided by Bill_Brooks in this zip file, to install the custom decals correctly. The Grand Canyon: The Grand Canyon is a 2vs2 coop team based map. It uses DOWengine to it's fullest extent, since it's an UP/DOWN map. Players will find themselves using the "alt" key to rotate the map quite often, especially since the battle arena is in a totally 3 dimensional environment. The walls of the canyon are textures, taken from pictures of actual cliffside walls of the Grand Canyon hence the name of the map. I really hope you like this map, please leave your comments about the map in the Relic Forum. Updates: Look for updates from "Rasselaunt" in the GrandCanyon thread on the Relic Forums WS or on Rasselaunt's website... Author: Zman
There are no comments yet. Be the first!