We've finaly got an update out, V0.33, with loads of new things.
- The Sentinel now has a new model, and is animated (expect even more in a later update!)
- The Chimera also a new model. Look out for mechansied assaults now!
- Lastly but by no means least, the hellhound also has some a model, and some of the most terrifying FX you can think of!
- His Righteous Mod apeased the Machine God with offerings and now has AI. (Courtesy of Grenadier from our Forum. Now that's community spirit!)
- The Techpriest Enginseer and normal servitor have been combined and re-worked into an upgradeable starting builder unit.
- Vehicle Cap is now held within the Imperial Guards generators! The more power you have, the more vehicles you can support.
- The conscript and infantry stats have been tweaked to better define their battlefield roles.
- Vehicle speeds have also been altered to improve gamplay.
- *Known issue: The Sentinel does NOT have any FX at the moment, this will be changed for the next update (we're still learning lol!)
- *Known issue: Some units, such as the chimera have some weird pathfinding issues. If anyone can spot why feel free to let us know ;)
- *Known issue: If you max out your platoon HQ's you will find you are unable to add lieutenants to them. This is a bug in DoW itself, not the Mod.
It's that time again. Been a while now since we last had new material to put in the game, but you're gonna love this I'm sure. We have so much new stuff for you, from tweaks to new models and even AI! Please remember that even though a lot of work has been done, there's still much to do. We know there are mistakes and missing things in this, so please bear with us till we get them fixed. Anything particularly weird should be posted in the forums in case we missed it!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!