=Return to the Wastelands v1.0 - A map remake for WarHammer 40.000 Dawn of War=
1) Install/Uninstall 2) Story 3) Credits 4) Random Stuff 5) Legal 6) Community Links and such
1) To play this 1v1 DoW map, double click the install.exe. Follow the prompts, and enjoy! But in the unfortunate event of you wanting to get rid of my map *cries* you can either: Uninstall DoW completely and they delete any remaining files or use the uninstall.exe included with the map which should be where all the maps are within the DoW directory.
2) The planet Valcar VII has been ravaged by a devastating warp storm which has lasted approximately over 23 years, with the storm now easing the Administratium, worried about the civilian and military population upon the world has sent forth off world convoys to search and determine the fate of those that lived there. Sadly though, not all is as hoped upon the planets surface, the once lush and vibrate landscape is nothing more then a cracked and barren wasteland. There is little to no indigenous life remaining to be seen. Worse though is that the planet seems to have been attacked. It is yet unknown, but the significant deployment of Imperial Guard that was once stationed here is decimated beyond belief. There is however a few survivors, and odd pockets of old settlements which seem to still be standing. It's a Wasteland down there, but why?
3) These people have helped me throughout my mapping endeavours, even though you didn't even know you were doing it. The list in no particular order or completeness is as follows: Hanna, monoRAIL, Star Wars Kid, Dyselon, Rayden, Totmacher, other various Relic devs and most notably would be Capt.Katana and Raven Gamer.
4) This as you may have noticed is my second map for Dawn of War. While not quite as new as a new map, but more like a remake. If you have my first map Wastelands, you'll notice the similarities between this and that map. But What's different in this release is now there are two relics, slag deposits, and a crit location for you guys to all battle over. Some have said they wanted these things to mix up the game play a bit, so I though why the heck not. Enjoy and please do comment at DoW Files (http://dawnofwar.filefront.com/) or in the Relic Mapping Forum (http://forums.relicnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137).
5) Legal Stuff is as follows: Well I don't know what exactly to say except, All Rights are Reserved to those that own them as well as all those different trademarks. Also this is my map, this Read Me (Both html and non-html) must remain with my map, and it can only be hosted on DoW Files (http://dawnofwar.filefront.com/). If you wish to host, or include my map in something please contact me. Despite what they say I really don't bite... hard :P. Also I cannot be held reasonable for any of the following: Your computer exploding, melting, talking to you, getting up and walking away, deciding to turn off, acts of god, the evil dog monster or cat monster deciding to use your computer for either; a bed, washroom, or chew toy.
6) - Community Map Packs (http://www.bitcheswithglitches.com/dow/mappacks/) - Relic Mapping Forum (http://forums.relicnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137) - Relic DoW Forums (http://forums.relicnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90) - THQ (http://www.THQ.com) - Relic Offical Site (http://www.Relic.com) - Games-Workshop (http://www.games-workshop.com) - DoW Files (http://dawnofwar.filefront.com/)
=A Map Remake by: Lone Canadian (kenthepyro AT hotmail DOT com)=
(\_/) (o.O) <-- The bunny is well upon it's way to dominating the world!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!