Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Mod - Median XL: Ultimative v6e

Want to download a 1-MB version of this patch instead? Medianxl.com (requires v6d installed) GENERAL - Global buffs to most sets (see below...


Do not refresh or leave this page!


The ultimative_v6e.rar file you have requested: Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction / Modifications / Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Mod - Median XL: Ultimative v6e - 240.8MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction and upload any files you want to share or are missing.

We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.

If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.

File Description

Want to download a 1-MB version of this patch instead? Medianxl.com (requires v6d installed)

GENERAL - Global buffs to most sets (see below). - Global level density reduction (see below). - Global reduction of effects on skills (see below). - Direct compatibility with The Sin War realm (for D2SE users).

BUGFIXES - Finally fixed Time Strike proc on Segnitia, Dyers Eve and Inarius' Rock. Re-find them! - Elemental stones now properly work with runemaster. - Sudden Death: fixed screaming eagle proc. - Trader's Chest: no longer spawns with required level of 666. - Trap Rat Form: now correctly displays up to 3000 health. - Fixed change where I accidentally increased health per level/vitality and base block to the Assassin instead of Druid. - Fixed the messed up sound environments.

LEVELS - Reduced all level densities by 33% on all difficulties. I KNOW IT WAS A BIT TOO MUCH. PATIENCE - Furthermore, reduced densities of the following levels even more: -- Duncraig (increased difficulty to match) -- The Secret Cow Level (increased difficulty to match) -- Act 2 Sewers level 1, 2 and 3. -- Fauztinville -- Tran Athulua -- Maggot Lair level 1, 2 and 3. -- Lower Kurast, Kurast Bazaar and Upper Kurast. -- Toraja -- Bremmtown (increased difficulty to match) - Disabled going to previous stage on the following levels: -- Swampy Pit Level 3 -- Act 3 Sewers Level 2 -- Icy Cellar

DROPS - Sets: reduced ilvl of regular Sets to 115, you can find them in some terror uberquests now. - Sets: slightly increased drop chance overall. - Shadowgate Totems: now drop sets half of the time. - Chrysaor: reduced chance he will drop two uniques. - Uniques: increased drop rates of quivers. - Ring of the Five: now drops once per game.

ITEMS - Gehenna: reduced proc chance to 5%, skill levels to +1 and run/walk speed to -50%. - Demonic Touch: removed cataclysm proc. - Steel Terror: reduced MIRV proc chance to 1%. These items are now "Legacy" and need to be re-found.

Monsters - Minions of Terror: no longer multiplicate hemoplague-style. - Diablo Clone: heavily reduced animations and effects. - Firebloods: now spawn in packs of 3-4. - Shredders: reduced pack size to 3-4.

CHARACTERS - Amazon: -- Bloodstorm: doubled speed of each bolt. -- Phalanx: reduced effects. -- Barrage: reduced effects. - Assassin: -- Perfect Being: now starts with 24% avoid instead of 25%. QQ. -- Broadside: reduced effects (you will see less knifes, but the skill is still the same).

- Barbarian: -- Guardian, Protector & Defender Spirits: reverted to their old AI. -- Fortress: halved duration, doubled fire rate. Towers no longer look semi-transparent. - Druid: -- Quill Storm: decreased starting quill targets to 2. -- Elemental: reduced effects. -- Idol of Scosglen: reduced effects. -- Cascade: reduced effects. -- Spore Shot: reduced effects. -- Faerie Fire: trails now last only 1 second, tripled damage. -- Mythal: reduced effects. - Necromancer: -- Bane: slightly lowered cap to 75%. -- Increased life gained per level. - Paladin: -- Increased life gained per level. -- Tainted Blood: now adds 15% defense instead of 5% per level. -- Retaliate: now has 100% chance to knockback, up from 75%. -- Brimstone: reduced effects. -- Colosseum: reduced effects. Debuff now looks like Amplify Damage, but isn't (so it IS stackable with Amplify Damage).

- Sorceress: -- Increased life and mana gained per level. -- Vengeful Power: now adds 25% max life, increased crush attacker chance cap to 75%.

- Other: -- Lightning Wall: charged bolts (explosion missile) are now invisible. -- Guard Tower: no longer semi-transparent. -- Wyrd: reduced effects.

FULL SET BONUSES (you don't need to re-find them!) - Scosglen's Legends: adds gives 15% chance to cast Fortress on Attack (up from 8) and +8 to Plague. - Vasily's Following: adds 30% chance to cast Glacial nova on Kill (up from 15), pierces 50% cold resistances and has a 20% chance to cast Javelin Nova on kill. - Rex Vex' Embrace: adds +150 to energy factor instead of Death Coil. - The Snake Pit Set: adds +150 life after each kill, increased flat damage to 250-1000. - Creed Set: replaced when 'struck' broadside proc to knife throw, increased chance to 50%. Reduced flat stats to +200. - Vizjun's Devices: adds +8 to assassin skills, and +10% to all max resistances instead of normal resistances. Increased heal after kill to +100. - Witchhunter's Attire: adds +150 life on melee attack, increased elemental pierce values to 75%. - Gathering of the Tribes: increased strength damage bonus from +30 to +70, increased earthquake on attack chance to 50%. - Big Game Hunter: now has 5% chance to cast Blast Wave on kill, and adds +66% faster run/walk. - Spirits of the Nephalem: increased flat energy andstrength to 500, increased edyrem reanimate chance to +50%. - Caoi Dulra: adds +2000 fire damage. - Rainbow Warrior: now has 100% chance of UA, and heals 1 life on striking. - Satanic Mantra: adds +7 to all necromancer skills. - Rathma's Empire: adds +25% CB, and +5% max resistances as well as 50% faster run/walk. - Achilio's Wake: increased max damage from +200 to +500, increased reanimate chance to 5%. - The Towerlord: increased extra totems to +2, and minion life to +100%. - Cinadide's Craft: adds +13 to bane, slow increased to 75%. - Hadriel's Lore: increased Total Character Defense to +200%, Paladin Skills to +4, and added +75 heal after each kill. - Malthael's Sanctuary: increased elemental pierce values to 100%. Added +100% lightning pierce and spell damage too and a 15% chance to cast Supernova on attack. - Imperius' Edict: increased all stats to +300, and avoid to +30%. - The Warmage: increased energy bonus to +100%, and adds +5 to sorceress skills. - Zann Esu's Secrets: increased damage reduced to +50%, all resistances to +75%. - Elemental Children: increased lightning pierce to +150%. - Adria's Circle: increased sorceress skill levels to +12. - The Mysteries: increased defense to +4000, crushing blow to +25% and damage to +500.

Read More

Comments on this File

There are no comments yet. Be the first!

Share This File
Embed File