Coop Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing 3.5 Release!
By Hfx-Rebel 16 years ago, last updated 6 years ago
This article is really old. Formatting may be broken as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it.
Since the release of 3.0 the community kept growing and showed incredible support so we felt that we wanted to give something extra to show our thanks and well here it finally is, Last Man Standing Co-op 3.5! The reason for the 3.5 release is so that we can have a public test for the improvements made for 4.0 For the complete list of bug fixes and features go to our [url="http://lms.d3files.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=38"]Tech Support Forum[/url]
Here is a list of the main features:
* Compatible with the Doom 3 1.3.1 Patch and Doom 3 Steam Version
* Faster Map Loading Speeds and over 70 maps tuned for Coop play!
* A huge list of bug fixes
* New LMS theme song!!! Also check the lyrics out in the Doc folder, they rock!
* All of the zombies will now ragdoll
* Lots of SP Coop tweaks including improved spawn points, starting map weapons, and lag tweaks!
* Nine new maps are added from TA_Alucard that are prefixed with TS which stands for Training Simulation. Check them out and let us know what you think!
* Old LMS favorite Prog_Doomship is back with many fixes!
* Colors on players nametags now reflect armor amount.
* Fortcomp has received some tweaking!
* Many various map tweaks and fixes
To grab this release please [url="http://platinumarts.net/Free-Video-Game-Downloads-And-Information.html"]Download Here[/url] or on D3Files [url="http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Last_Man_Standing_Coop;84167"]by clicking here[/url]! Note - Unfortunately this release is Windows and Linux only. If you are interested in helping make it mac compatible please contact us!
We would love for you to share any exciting/fun/thrilling/etc experiences that you have in 3.5 or had in previous releases. Please share your stories [url="http://lms.d3files.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2587"]here[/url].
As a note there are many more exciting things to come after this release. There is a map pack on its way and also we are planning on releasing the LMS soundtrack. In addition there is a possible major development on the way that we will post about hopefully soon.
Also for any fans of the free game design tool Platinum Arts Sandbox check out http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net because a new release is out featuring models that can be easily be dropped into maps.
Don't forget that LMS provides Classic Doom For Doom 3 Coop! Please support the great Classic Doom for Doom 3 Team over at http://cdoom.d3files.com
Take care and thanks for your interest in our mod! There are a lot of exciting things to come so check back often!!
Check out our [url="http://PlatinumArts.NET"]business page[/url]
Sign up for our [url="http://lms.d3files.com/newsletter.php"]newsletter[/url]
Come and talk to us on [url="http://lms.d3files.com/irc.php"]IRC[/url]
Visit our [url="http://mods.moddb.com/3871/"]Moddb Page[/url]
Our [url="http://myspace.com/PlatinumArts"]MySpace Page[/url]
Free Game Making Tool [url="http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net"]Platinum Arts Sandbox[/url]