Weekly Poll Results - Do you miss Dafama and his releases?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Do you miss Dafama and his releases?

Dafama? Whats a Dafama? 57.9% (84)
Hell yeah! I'm going through withdrawl here! 17.9% (26)
Yup..I keep checking, and hoping! 12.4% (18)
I enjoy his mods, I can wait... 11.7% (17)
Start: 11-22-2008 08:59
Last: 11-30-2008 18:57

#1 - Posted by: Gurra400 (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 09:02

DAFAMA GIVE US MORE OF YOURE GREAT MODS!!! :D

#2 - Posted by: BaconWarrior (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 09:25

GIVE US MORE DILDOS!!!

#3 - Posted by: WHairston (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 10:46

Dafama works hard to create some very interesting mods, but he release them far too often (and usually without sufficient testing). I think a longer wait between releases benefits everyone if it means more testing/quality has gone into a mod when it is finally released.

#4 - Posted by: GIJesse7 (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 12:40

no, none of them ever worked for me.

#5 - Posted by: DaveTheFreak (Member) on 11-23-2008 at 04:44

Last time I was mailing with him causa such a mod for my project Desolated he told me he got a lot of work to do. Maybe his job etc., I dunno exactly. So we can just hope! ;)

#6 - Posted by: aphexjh (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 21:05

i noticed there was no "not really" choice. not that i would have chosen it. its like "do you like ice cream? a) yes b) usually c) sometimes d) whats ice cream?" 2 things, i think he started working on etqw, which is cool cause i like that game. and what "Desolate" project are you talking about?

#7 - I'm sorry !!! - Posted by: dafama2k7 (Member) on 11-28-2008 at 03:06

But, my personal real life is harder at this moment, anyway, i have to say that i have many, MANY MODS already made and i will send them as soon as i can for every mod. Also, my NEW mods are BETTER now, with less bugs and much more TESTED, i am working on the MODS every day, and i will upload a new mod called Project_DOOM very soon that i am sure will like everyone, i am here. -Dafama.