Weekly Poll Results - Do you only play MP when your friends are on?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Do you only play MP when your friends are on?

MP? I only play SP!! 46.2% (55)
Yup! It's all about the company 18.4% (22)
I prefer to, but I sometimes play the field 15.9% (19)
There are no friends when it's gaming time :) 13.4% (16)
I jump from server to server a lot... 5.8% (7)
Start: 11-30-2008 19:36
Last: 12-07-2008 17:06

#1 - Posted by: slade_exe (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 03:28

Ever since the new patch came along, everyone got it and i didn't so i can't play MP.

#2 - Posted by: Gurra400 (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 08:45

hmm just depends, i like MP but will never be as great like playing Singel Player, unless you play coop, but i mostly prefer SP

#3 - lol - Posted by: aphexjh (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 20:23

thats all, just lol. because its funny because like 10 people play mp.

#4 - Multiplayer Sucks shit. - Posted by: Doom3fan (Member) on 12-03-2008 at 16:53

Seriously, I don't get HOW people find MP fun in the least.

#5 - @5 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 12-04-2008 at 18:00

Me neither, when ever I look at who's playing MP there's only like 8 people max, and in my opinion Doom 3 isn't meant for MP, that's something they should left with Doom and Doom II :)

#6 - Posted by: GIJesse7 (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 05:21

I used to pay online, those were the days...

#7 - Posted by: aphexjh (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 08:47

:lookup: those were the days. It has such potential to be awesome, but its like something went wrong and it just ended up being another rehash of deathmatch. I love deathmatch, and Quake 4 pretty much made it work, but i always thought D3 could have so much more a dynamic multiplayer, that utilized the triggers and events in the game.