Weekly Poll Results - Doom 4. Waiting with anticipation, or should the Doom fra

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Doom 4. Waiting with anticipation, or should the Doom franchise be put to bed?

Oh baby...anticipation, all the way! Bring it on! 64.4% (283)
Lets see the Demo first 20.5% (90)
I like the idea, but I won't hold my breath 7.9% (35)
A doom 4 will suck, I know it 3.8% (17)
No more Doom for me, I've moved on 2% (9)
Undecided 0.6% (3)
Other 0.4% (2)
Start: 10-18-2008 17:14
Last: 10-27-2008 16:44

#1 - Posted by: computernerd (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 17:37

I kinda figure people would vote for "I like the idea, but I won't hold my breath," myself included, cause nowadays you don't really know what to expect so we'll see:)

#2 - Posted by: Ryojin (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 22:45

Having grown up playing the first two Doom games, then having quite a bit of experience with all kinds of games, I was disappointed with Doom 3. It just didn't have that same 'wow' factor that the first two, and other games have had for me. I can only hope that Doom 4 will turn out to be better than Doom 3, but I won't be holding my breath.

#3 - Posted by: Gurra400 (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 01:02

DOOM 4 will own, every ID software game that has been realesed has been awsome, DOOM 1 and 2 will still be the best games but DOOM 3 was still awsome!

#4 - Posted by: GIJesse7 (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 09:13

every game was mesmerizing. Doom 3 and the old dooms were hugely different games but were good in their own special way. Doom 4 might not be like any of the other games, but darnit its going to be good some way.

#5 - Posted by: DeaDBeaT13 (Member) on 10-26-2008 at 20:15

Doom 4 has the potential for being great, just as Doom 3 did. However, seeing as D3 was not the gem it was hyped up to be, especially when you look back on it now, D4 may also be mostly hype too. Not going to say anything more until they show us a preview or a demo of the actual game. And even then, I'll be a little iffy, at least until the game comes out.