Weekly Poll Results - Which would you like to see more of?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Which would you like to see more of?

Mods! 39.8% (94)
All of them! All of them I say! 33.8% (80)
Maps! 14.8% (35)
Skins! 4.6% (11)
It matters not, just gimme whatever and I'll be happy 4.6% (11)
Other. Explain. 2.1% (5)
Start: 07-06-2008 17:12
Last: 07-13-2008 18:10

#1 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 07-08-2008 at 11:56

Total Conversions. Maps with stock Doom3 bore me. Skins and graphical effects are a waste of time for me. If you can't do something unique I won't download it.

#2 - Posted by: GIJesse7 (Member) on 07-08-2008 at 14:53

I would also like to see more total conversions, or at least, all the ones being worked on out there to be finished. I REALLY want to see recall to Hell finished.

#3 - Posted by: WHairston (Member) on 07-09-2008 at 09:54

I'd be happy just to see Kaiser's maps finished...

#4 - Posted by: LDAsh (Member) on 07-09-2008 at 19:17

Total conversions are damn hard to do. How many do we see out there right now? Count on one hand, and those are from teams of multiple talents. Infact seriously I'd say there is only 1 - The Dark Mod. Anything else either isn't released, or isn't really a TC.

#5 - #4 - Posted by: BaconWarrior (Member) on 07-12-2008 at 11:55

Meh recall to hell is gonna be better. Like come on doom 3 into medieval will be too strange for me.

#6 - Posted by: LDAsh (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 02:45

Err, that's what a TC does man. You won't see any Doom3 so you won't know how strange it is or is not. "Total" conversion. The Dark Mod shows how.