Hey guys, i'm back with Annihilation 3.0. The mod includes new skins, weapon modifications (i did learn other stuff) and 5 of the weapons have flashlights on them (like a duct tape mod type thing).
- The machinegun shoots faster now and has a clip size of 90, same goes for the chaingun.
- The shotgun has a clip size of 10 and reloads one shell at a time, as it should be. The skins were provided by Xio's skin mod.
- The plasmagun is like the plasma shotgun mod but i never got the scripts from there, i did them on my own.
- The BFG-9000 now shoots 2 projectiles but it does far less damage than it used to, but it should equal out. i did try and make them spin in a circle when you charge them up and then they fuse together and make one huge red explosion. I don't know if it will work for you guys (i am hoping it will) but it seemed to work fine for me.
- The grenades now split into 3 of them when they hit the ground.
Keep in mind that this is still a test package so the final release will be a lot better.
(installation) Just extract the zip file into your doom 3 folder and not your base, and your all set. You maty have to make a somple .txt file and rename it to description.txt and put in it ^5Annihilation 3.0. (Credits) I would like to thank Xio for his awsome skins to the game. I would also like to thank John Carmack and everyone of the programmers and for that matter everyone at id software for making such a great game,but most of it is to John because with him and his awsome team of programmers i would not be motivated enough to make this mod. I would like to thank whoever made the plasma shotgun mod for giving me the idea for making one :P. Oh and before i forget, i would like to thank Calimer and the rest of the LMS team for helping me with this mod. They mainly helped me by giving me advice on where to go and whatnot. Go and get the LMS mod if you already havn't because i love to promote LMS more than i would ever promote this mod. LMS site lms.d3files.com THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS!!!!! (The Team) Mod leader: Spunky Testers: Teh_Bear, Shadow, Mecha Wo1f, and iten Skins:i got them from Xio's skin pack but i think he should be in here so Xio....i thank you Thanks you guys for helping out with this mod sooo much. I do need a team still because this is just a test package so if anyone out there plays this mod and is a scripter, coder...ANYTHING please don't be afraid to ask me to join the team. Thanks, -Spunky
There are no comments yet. Be the first!