Weekly Poll Results - Annoying character trait in Elite Force 1?

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Annoying character trait in Elite Force 1?

Neelix...... 22.6% (41)
The red-shirtness of the other Hazard Team Members 22% (40)
Rick Biessman's loud mouth (Boo yaa!) 20.9% (38)
Jurot's poor attempt at being Vulcan 16.5% (30)
Austin Chang's moodiness 7.1% (13)
Chell's cowardice 7.1% (13)
Other (Please state) 3.3% (6)
Start: 11-29-2008 06:22
Last: 12-06-2008 06:37

#1 - Err - Posted by: River_Is_Summer (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 08:20

Jurot is Betazoid.

#2 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-29-2008 at 08:25

Indeed she is, but she spent time on Vulcan studying and seems to act emotionless like a Vulcan..hence her "poor attempt at being Vulcan" - attempt being the operative word as she mimics Vulcans. Sorry but I can't be caught out that easily ;) Even though Neelix sickens my crap, I have to say Biessman's brashness and general loud mouth behaviour annoys me.

#3 - Posted by: Tricorder (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 09:13

I'd say Austin Chang's moodiness. No offense to emos, but he reminds me of them. If he gets his hands on the Laser Scalpel, he would probably start cutting himself. Again, no offense to emos and other people who might find themselves offended by this.

#4 - Posted by: FireV (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 11:14

Oh angsty, angsty Chang...

#5 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 12:31

Definatly got fed up with Chang. I think he might be bipolar. There was no real reason for him to be moody. Sure Biessman was annoying, but he was trying to be. I have learned to handle people like that.

#6 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-29-2008 at 12:47

Plus Biessman at least stopped the Reaver Onslaught on the Forge..He went above and beyond his redshirt call of duty

#7 - Posted by: Mac_Dude (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 15:48

Biessman is my fav. I voted Jurot the Snot. Atleast Biessman is hilarious.

#8 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-29-2008 at 16:08

Jurot the Snot.

ROFL! She is a bit snotty! I think someone should buy her a personality!

#9 - Posted by: Alain_Johns (Member) on 11-30-2008 at 12:35

Death to Neelix!

#10 - Posted by: eddddedddd (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 06:04

I wish there was a category for: Every time a crewman says "Can't you see I'm working?"

#11 - #10 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-01-2008 at 06:44

Thats why you say Other (please specify).. I mean the are actually working aren't they?

#12 - Posted by: Mac_Dude (Member) on 12-03-2008 at 06:40

no. they are just keybashing. like this: gnhangerhjkeocc456587fdlf=]]qa/./. See?

#13 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-03-2008 at 07:17

Actually I saw it yesterday when I say hey to one of the redshirts on the hazard team as he was talking to another redshirt and he just replied "cant you see I'm working"..I was like " shut up ya face or I'll frag you, demon child"

#14 - Posted by: fraggles (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 12:56

Well it's better than EF2 where they just turn to you and stare into blank space and say "Yes, sir." But there are a few guys that you interact with that threaten you in one way or another in EF2.

#15 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-05-2008 at 13:36

Thats because the Enterprise-E is such a cut-throat working environment, everyone wants to get up the ladder on the flagship!

#16 - Posted by: fraggles (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 06:24

But does the captain like having people staring at his chest.