Weekly Poll Results - If a multiplayer tournament was organized for both Elite F

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

If a multiplayer tournament was organized for both Elite Force games, would you show up and play in it?

Yes, I see why not...might be a good laugh 53% (61)
No, I don't play the game online and/or don't care really 22.6% (26)
Maybe, Only for one of the games though 16.5% (19)
I don't know, I'll have to see who plays or not 7.8% (9)
Start: 02-23-2009 06:05
Last: 02-28-2009 16:50

#1 - Posted by: EvilGrizz (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 08:53

Probably..

#2 - Posted by: Chrissstrahl (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 21:51

You guys are over 2 years to late...

#3 - Posted by: Pille (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 03:51

2 years too late to organize a tournament for EF? For EF1 seeing the number of still active players it would most likely work out perfectly fine, finding players for EF2 would be a harder task.

#4 - Posted by: oberlerchner123 (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 07:00

@#3 Not really, there are enough players for a EF2 tournament. Actually there is 1 right now, but its a stupid 1vs1 CTF... :r

#5 - It's never too late - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 02-24-2009 at 09:20

It's never ever too late...even if a tournament is just 4 people its a start

#6 - Posted by: Pille (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 09:45

If you can get enough players for EF2 that's good, I'm just saying I'm sure for EF1 there will be enough players for certain. I simply don't understand #2 at all, just like all his other "dying community!!! it's all too late!!!" posts.

#7 - Posted by: Luke20 (Staff) on 02-24-2009 at 11:25

Pffft, I'm sure there would be plenty of EF2 players... Chriss, maybe you should arrange something? Would be good. :)

#8 - Posted by: LaDeDa (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 15:44

EF1 is better than EF2, if any tourny should be set going, let it please be EF1 ;)

#9 - Posted by: Chrissstrahl (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 22:20

@Luke I dropped the league years ago, at the time where the stvef lagcheats arrived at ef2. I have been doing work for the lauge for a duration of 4 years, it's enugfh effort for thankless egocentric heros and cheaters who lag capture withn 3 secounds. I'm sick of this, I know all the tricks, prevention is pointless, one reason why there is no more fun playing stef2 matches for me.