Weekly Poll Results - What is your favourite solo/multimatch game type in Elite

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

What is your favourite solo/multimatch game type in Elite Force 2?

Don't really have one, me likes to shoot alot 31.7% (34)
Team Holomatch 16.8% (18)
Deathmatch 13% (14)
Capture the Flag 11.2% (12)
Disintegration 7.4% (8)
Specialties (Runes) 7.4% (8)
Action Hero 2.8% (3)
Bomb Defusion Mode 1.8% (2)
Power Struggle 1.8% (2)
Control Points 1.8% (2)
Weapon Score 1.8% (2)
One Flag 0.9% (1)
Elimination 0.9% (1)
Auto Handicap 0,0% (0)
Start: 11-22-2008 09:14
Last: 11-29-2008 05:15

#1 - Posted by: canveyboy5 (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 10:41

missed a mod. Gladiator all weapons and sniper. still a very popular mod and the new [EUROGAMERS] server fills up every night since i started it up about a week ago.

#2 - Posted by: fraggles (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 11:07

Well, this is for EF2, which has bad multiplayer, so I just put that I don't have one. I do like Gladiator in EF, though.

#3 - Posted by: Chrissstrahl (Member) on 11-22-2008 at 12:14

@#1 Gladiator Sniper = (Disintegration + Elimination + Deathmatch or Team-Deathmatch) Gladiator AW = ( Elimination + Deathmatch or Team-Deathmatch) See ef2 server configs -> http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Dedicated_Server_Configs;84489 Or ask me :D In ef2 you can combine the game types with the game modes! There can only be one game-type at the same time, while Modifiers can be mixed at will... Modifiers can be activated with these cVars, just set a 1 instead of a 0. EXAMPLE: set mp_modifier_oneFlag 1; set mp_modifier_elimination 1; mp_modifier_oneFlag mp_modifier_controlpoints mp_modifier_elimination mp_modifier_ActionHero mp_modifier_PointsPerWeapon mp_modifier_Specialties mp_modifier_Diffusion mp_modifier_Destruction I'd like to vote for Other/Co-Op But it's not in there, also RPG is not in there.

#4 - Posted by: Alain_Johns (Member) on 11-23-2008 at 18:16

Doh, didnt realize it was for EF2 until I voted...oh well I dont play EF2, but I do really like Specialties in EF1 Midget :p

#5 - TDM and RPG - Posted by: oberlerchner123 (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 03:08

I like TDM and RPG (but that isn't in the poll). And Specialties, Disintegration, Elimination, Control Points, Auto Handicap and Weapon Score are no game types, that are just options for other game types.