Weekly Poll Results - Which alien major power had better looking Ships?

Published by AdmiralHocking 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Which alien major power had better looking Ships?

The Romulans 39.2% (98)
The Klingons 30.4% (76)
The Dominion 22.4% (56)
Other 6% (15)
The Cardassians 2% (5)
Start: 06-03-2008 02:59
Last: 06-10-2008 12:44

#1 - Romulans: - Posted by: Capt332 (Member) on 06-03-2008 at 07:59

The Romulans By FARRRR I prefer the TNG, DS9 and Nemesis shots of the warbirds The D'deridex class was a stunning ship, even though a little big and bulky but was still better looking. The Norexan class was also another stunning ship, very sleek looking and looked like a warbird, with the wings extended. (not warbird as in the d'deridex class lol) Klingon ships were...ok...but looked too...basic for my liking. Cardassian ships were just ugly imo Dominion ships were nicely designed but were too...i dunno Big and bulky (excluding the Attack Ships) although i did like the Dominion Cruiser seen in a few episodes (not the Battle Cruiser which is more famous, but the cruiser that looked a little like the Norexan and Jem'Hadar ships.) I can't think of any other major powers except the federation but i'm not going to comment on them except for the Akira, lovely design...The Breen aren't a major power, nor are the Ferengi...nope, can't think of any.

#2 - Posted by: adm_tyler (Member) on 06-04-2008 at 11:10

I'm torn between Cardassians (Galor & Keldon) and the Klingons (Vor'cha). I voted for Klingons.

#3 - Posted by: Chrissstrahl (Member) on 06-06-2008 at 13:37

Romulan Ships where the most detailed non federation Ships, from what I know. The Cloak makes such big Ships twice fascinating as they are already.

#4 - Posted by: oberlerchner123 (Member) on 06-07-2008 at 06:28

I also like the Romulan D'deridex class. If I could pick a second one, I would be the Klingon Bird of Prey.