Brief overview of this chapter:
The 2nd chapter is set 5 weeks before the events of the 1st. You take control of Illia Ericcson, an agent of an organization whose name is only known to a very small circle. You are currently en route to an informant of yours who claims to possess information about a big time crime operation on Minas 5, a small planet in the Fraia sector.
From Colony7.net This latest release fixes all bugs and even has a few updates:
- The bug that prevented you from loading the savegame in c7-2_4 has been eleminated
- The cave in c7-2_3 is not as dark anymore
- You can now play through c7-2_3 without losing health from falling
- Engineering on the Klingon ship is now a lot easier
- Many flaws in the dialogs have been corrected
- The annoying buzzing sound in c7-2_8 is no more
- Illia's head is displayed correctly when viewed in a mirror
- The gas no longer disappears when seen form a distance
- The hovercar has an infostring in non XP versions
- The switches in c7-2_4 now have an infostring on non XP versions
- The Klingon bridge doesn't look derelict anymore
- Illia no longer has a Starfleet commbadge
- When you click on 'New Game' in the EF menu, you now can select the Chapter you want to play
- There's now an hint to the solution of the hostage situation
- A few minor bugs involing various doors have been corrected
- A few occurrences of Z-Fighting have been taken care of
- There's now an appropriate sound when the glass in c7-1_3 shatters
- The Klingons in c7-1_3 can not be fooled so easily anymore
- Illia now shoots the security bot all the time
- The maps have now names
Big list ;) But much appreciated that the team has taken time to give us a fixed version!
Note: If you like, you can download Chapters 1 & 2 combined (42.95 MB)
You can get the Chapter 2 Voice Patch here: [file]17845[/file]
============================================================= 0000 000 0 000 0 0 0 0 00000 0 0 0 0 0 0 00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 00 0 0 0000 000 00000 000 0 0 0 0 =/\= CHAPTER TWO =/\= COLONY 7 is a singleplayer mod for Raven Software's "Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force". Homepage: http://www.colony7.net *Introduction: The 1st chapter of Colony7 depicted the Klingon invasion of Hetlek station, a Starfleet outpost near the former Neutral Zone. The 2nd chapter is set 5 weeks before the events of the 1st. You take control of Illia Ericcson, an agent of an organization whose name is only known to a very small circle. You are currently en route to an informant of yours who claims to possess vital information... *Important Notes: If you have installed previous versions of the 1st chapter uninstall them first before installing this program. If you have downloaded the .zip version, you should extract the files into your EF directory. Usually the files should be extracted correctly, but if it doesn't work if the files are located like this: Your Elite Force Folder / + c7s.exe + col7cpt2.bat + Colony7 Chapter1 Readme.txt + Colony7 / + Col7Cpt2.pk3 + Col7Cpt2_sounds.pk3 + Colony7_dat.pk3 + Colony7_models.pk3 You can't start Colony7 with the 'Mods' button in the EF main menu. Instead you have to use the launcher program, the .bat files or follow the instructions below. (if you use a MAC) If you want to install Colony7 on a Mac do this: Open Elite Force (Singleplayer) while holding Shift. Now press "Command-O". A dialog called "Argument" appears. Write the following into it "+set fs_game Colony7 +devmap c7-2_1 +set sex female +set g_subtitles 1" (whitout the inverted commas). We want to add voice overs to the mod so if you're interested in lending your voice to one or more of the characters, send an email to 'email@example.com' *Additional Notes This mod has been created with the GDK for STVEF kindly provided by Raven Software. *Credits: Mapping: Argyle (aka Stefan Hudelmaier) Agent007 (aka David Rivera) Sound: Michael Huang Models/Skins: Zenonithus (aka Edward Peretti) Icarus Scripting: Argyle Bjoern Ruberg Installation Program: Lars Tiefland Story: StSz (aka Stefan Szomraky) Master Shadow Argyle Beta testing and translation: Lars Tiefland Sky box of C7-2_1 and C7-2_2: Justin Fisher Homepage: Bjoern Ruberg Special thanks to: Raven Software *Legal stuff: You may distribute this package, but you have to include this file. If you want to put it on your website, don't forget a link to our homepage. have a lot of fun!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!