nn_skinl
nn_lb1
nn_mobile_lb1

Weekly Poll Results - Do You Want to Keep the Picture of the Month?

By Mr.Funsocks 16 years ago, last updated 7 years ago

This article is really old. Formatting may be broken as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it.

Do You Want to Keep the Picture of the Month?

I'd like it back, yes 33.4% (263)

Meh. I don't care either way 30.1% (237)

Yes! I can't live without it! 27.1% (214)

If you bring it back, I'm never coming back!! 5.3% (42)

I didn't like the Picture of the Month 3.9% (31)

Start: 11-30-2008 16:57
Last: 12-07-2008 19:38

#1 - Posted by: empor_garr (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 17:34
if you don't bring it back then i won't come back :furious:

#2 - Posted by: Jesse_Lee (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 16:05
They are taking it away? Why would they do that? I like the PotD!

#3 - Posted by: Xenophon38 (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 18:21
Did you mean Picture of the Day, perchance. Or are you calling it that because you don't change very often? :rolleyes:

#4 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 12-03-2008 at 10:08
I don't really care, they didn't keep it up-to-date anyways.

#5 - Posted by: froggy14 (Member) on 12-03-2008 at 13:08
Ummm...if you noticed on the right hand side of the screen there is a picture called the potm....it is suppose to be the highest rated picture for the last month but the picture is from like 6 months ago. A lot of the other file front sites do them, the EAW site just stoped for some reason.

#6 - Posted by: Mr.Funsocks (Staff) on 12-03-2008 at 13:16
We would never get rid of the PotD! The Picture of the Month is the picture on the right menu. I wanted to get everyone's feelings on it and decide whether to keep updating it or just scrap it.

#7 - Posted by: vadereclipse (Member) on 12-04-2008 at 11:54
i really don't care. i don't look at it. by that logic, yes. scrap it.

#8 - Posted by: orc5me (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 10:25
I agree with #4 and #7. They didnt keep it up to date so i dont care either. It is a good concept if maintained properly.

#9 - Posted by: Daimonoth (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 11:14
I say keep it going. I liked the idea when it was first started; the only problem I saw was it took a while to update, sometimes two or three months. Update the PotM and continue it! It might promote better PotD submissions; it did for me at least.

nn_lb2