Weekly Poll Results - What types of Mods do you use?

Published by Foshjedi2004 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

What types of Mods do you use?

Mods 69.9% (1178)
All of the Above... 19.1% (323)
Maps 4.9% (84)
Erm.. None of the Above 4.3% (73)
Reskins 1.5% (26)
Start: 06-18-2008 01:53
Last: 07-07-2008 03:00

#1 - Posted by: republic_owner (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 02:52

Well, i do use maps as wel!!! like the totaly freaky ones of yoden!! and i make them myself...!!:cool: (am i good? i hope...:P) so maps and mods, that's what makes this site amazing...!!! R_O...

#2 - Posted by: sevicson (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 08:10

most maps suck... I never download any. Only the good mods I download (z3rox stuff, adthrawn stuff etc) So I guess I only download mods from certain mod teams.

#3 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 08:14

When I come to EAW files I want something that revolutionizes the game. I want some thing new and lots of it. Definatly large Mods for me :cool:

#4 - Posted by: Darth_Thauron (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 08:20

"What types of mods do you use?" And than the option 'mods' is there for picking. I picked all of the above.

#5 - Posted by: VADERFAN1 (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 08:43

I only use mods becuz I don't need any more maps than what are on there already and I like usig new ship, vehicles, and heros. It makes the game more interesting.Although I hope that if EAW2 is made there will be so much stuff you'll never have to mod.

#6 - Posted by: dylan90 (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 10:08

I like to play all kinds of mods. but too bad there isnt a clone wars mod around. :´( Does any one know where to find one?

#7 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 11:51

I only use mods since I don't know how to make them myself. I do know how to make maps, though.

#8 - Posted by: alenz_117 (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 12:50

#6 oh I made the Alenz_Clone_Wars_mod but that was removed for a good reason.I didn´t add the Credits. I´ll se if I can get the permitons and then repost it.

#9 - @ 6 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 09:48

There are also Clone Wars Mods on other file sites. Or one of three Thrawn's Revenge Mod are suppose to be Clone Wars. You could wait for that.

#10 - Posted by: dylan90 (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 13:43

Thanks. I´ll be looking out for them. :)

#11 - Posted by: VADERFAN1 (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 20:13

There's also Imperial Assault 2 but its not out yet.

#12 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 06-21-2008 at 15:47

Foc Could use a Babylon 5 mod. Shadows and Earth Alliance. Rangers and Vorlons. Mimbari and Centari Narn, and the League. Why hasn't anyone made one yet? I know non star wars mods are not extreamly popular, but still.

#13 - Posted by: DarthNerd (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 07:04

te hatchling and I are working on a mod, with some other people. THE WAVE INSURENCY OH YEAH

#14 - Posted by: vadereclipse (Member) on 06-29-2008 at 00:02

youean that one that refers to obama as a racist on the front page? thaatwas pretty racist, not to mention shit.

#15 - Posted by: vadereclipse (Member) on 06-29-2008 at 02:03

i mean islamic monkey, you racist.

#16 - Posted by: Soveriegn (Member) on 07-01-2008 at 13:53

I've actually only downloaded z3rox's mod and I just modded it to my liking and personalized it, the maps I don't even bother cause their not very good and aren't very playable.