nn_skinl
nn_lb1
nn_mobile_lb1

Weekly Poll Results - Are you going to buy F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate Expansion?

17 years ago, last updated 7 years ago

This article is really old. Formatting may be broken as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it.

Are you going to buy F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate Expansion?

Yes! 46.9% (115)

Maybe. 29.3% (72)

No. 23.6% (58)

Start: 10-14-2007 02:32
Last: 10-28-2007 12:48

#1 - Posted by: Thundgot (Staff) on 10-14-2007 at 04:08
Dang yea, I tried the demo at 4 am in the dark...I almost pissed myself playing it, lol

#2 - Posted by: Bluehair (Member) on 10-14-2007 at 07:04
I would like to say "Yes!" but, quite honestly, the demo didn't give me thrills: dull textures and level design, no storytelling (which is important for me), static AI (the soldiers at least) and overall a feeling of déjà vu. I think I'll wait for reviews before buying it. I just hope Perseus Mandate is not the expansion too many.

#3 - Posted by: FallenAngel66691 (Member) on 10-14-2007 at 18:15
We need less expansions, and more sequels

#4 - Posted by: the_real_meepokman (Member) on 10-14-2007 at 18:42
@3, I argee. I'll wait for PO to see.

#5 - Posted by: Ranger_SDT (Member) on 10-18-2007 at 14:42
I have seen trailers of both Perseus Mandate and Project Origin. Perseus mandate looks a lett less "fear" than Project Origin. So i'm going for the project origin one, with the original creators, even though with another name.

#6 - Posted by: Seanclaud (Member) on 10-19-2007 at 04:14
Will I buy perseus mandate? Does a bear S$%t in the woods? Looks Like A Lot Of Fun To Me, More Killin Please! :rock:

#7 - Posted by: bradg321 (Member) on 10-27-2007 at 06:46
Keep in mind this is just a TRAILER not the actual game there not gonna give away story line in a trailer

#8 - Posted by: Death_Dream (Staff) on 10-27-2007 at 10:23
Perseus Mandate Expansion actually released a playable demo. Now if your talking about PO, that only had a trailer. ~Death Dream~

nn_lb2