and place a BT-77as you imagine it. This is a plain version with no decorations and details, you'll have to add them yourself ;)This kit includes:
- Complete BT-77 tank
- BT-77 wreck
- BT-77 with fire (only visible at night)
- BT-77 model without tower
- Tower seperated from the tank
- Threads seperated from the tank
- Misc parts that are useful for details and building more tanks.
Please Note that this is not an actual vehicle. It's just a bunch of parts thrown together to look like a tank.You will not be able to drive the tank or shoot the tank's cannon.This is the final and last release. There will be no more releases of this.If you didn't know, the tank pack I planned to do has been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.Other projects may follow.Additinal Info:
- BT-77 Medium Battle Tank
- Armament: 7.62cm Pak; coax 7.7mm machine gun; 7.7mm machine gun on front
- Ammunition: Pak: HE, HEAT, AT; machine guns: anti personnel rounds, tracers
- Design based on several tank models of WWII
- 1200hp Diesel engine, providing max speed of ~75kph
- Weight ~42t
- Armor Front/Sides/Back: 70mm/40mm/40mm
- Size Height/Width/Length: 3768mm/8945mm/5374mm
- No supported Multiplayer Map; no gametypes/spawnpoints etc.
- Plain area with no details, only parts of the kit
- Very small area, made for experimenting purposes only
- Known Bugs: Some clipping errors, some flickering textures. Probably not fixable.- Advice: Deactivate the function that automatically links objects, like e.g. walls. I don't know the name, I'm using german version.If you don't, some parts of the threads will be linked to the floor, and that doesn't look too good...
There are no comments yet. Be the first!