AMD has released a Hotfix for some selected video cards, designed for improved performance as well as enhancing your gaming experience while playing Far Cry 2! This download package includes both the Display Driver and the Catalyst Control Center.
- The Far Cry 2 ATI Driver Hotfix - Vista will provide you with:
- Improves performance for the DirectX 9 version of Far Cry 2 on CrossFire™ compatible systems
- Improves performance for the DirectX 10 version of Far Cry 2 on both single and CrossFire™ compatible systems
- This download applies to the following configuration(s):
- Far Cry 2
- Radeon™ HD 4800 series
- Radeon™ HD 4600 series
- Radeon™ HD 3800 series
- Radeon™ HD 3600 series
- Radeon™ HD 3400 series
- Radeon™ HD 2900 series
- Radeon™ HD 2600 series
- Radeon™ HD 2400 series
- Radeon™ X1950 series
- Radeon™ X1900 series
- Radeon™ X1800 series
- Radeon™ X1650 series
- Radeon™ X1600 series
- Windows Vista 32-bit Edition
- Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
It is important to note that this particular download is for those of you running Far Cry 2 on systems that contain Windows XP as an Operating System, If you are running Windows Vista, you will need to download the Far Cry 2 ATI Driver Hotfix - WinXP. This driver is provided as is and is not supported by AMD. It has not completed full AMD testing, and is only recommended for users experiencing the particular issue described above.
This hotfix improves performance for the DX 9 version of Far Cry 2 on CrossFire compatible systems, and for the DX 10 version of Far Cry 2 on both single and CrossFire compatible systems.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!