It seems that N88TR (AKA Captain Amerika) has been a bit bored lately; Nobody likes to be bored, however, for the Far Cry community, it is a good thing...especially when the person that is bored is a talented mapper! It seems that whenever he finds himself poking around in the editor, he has another map to add to his collection, and for us, we have a sweet mappack to keep us busy and happy!
What's included in this mappack? MP_Backstab
- Originally MP_Longshot, a total rehaul of the map has been made.
- A small 4 vs 4 TeamDeathmatch map with a attack and defend theme.
- An experiment with controlling where players can explore and have combat.
- N88TR thought that MP_Sniperyard could be a bit more hardcore, with a longer shot range.
- While not a completed MP map, I used the see-through window panels to create a hovering fighting arena. Feel free to hack it up and re-release.
- Straight from the DesignerMapPack 4.0 [Sunset], Troublemaker is an advanced version of the map with many new features.
- The final version of the map from the Creation and Production Release Guide, MP_Splash is fully-functioning map transformed from the DesignerMapPack 4.0's version of Splash.
As an added bonus, all the maps have the .cry files included so people can see how the maps were created. N88TR has stated that If you want to hack it (them) up and re-release one, or all of them, that all he asks is that you please email him with a heads up. Definitely great news for any veteran or seasoned mappers out there!
Download and start enjoying!!
N88TR.net Multiplayer Map Pack [Version 1.0] As I get more and more into modding for RedForest and other things, I find that sometimes I like to take a break from the seriousness of it all and play around in the editor. And quite frequently, the result is a map or two. I like the idea of releasing packs of maps rather than individual ones. I can see no drawback to this, so this is my independant release future of stand-alone maps for FarCry: ''N88TR.net MP Map Packs.'' And very importantly, all the maps have the .cry files included so people can see how the maps were created. If you want to hack it up and re-release, please email me for a heads up. Thanks and enjoy! If you want to host this pack on your site, it's fine with me as long as the content of the archive are not modified and you email me for permission.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!