Posted on October 6, 2014, GameFront Staff Alien: Isolation – ID Tags Collectibles Locations Guide
Take an inventory of the lost by finding Sevastopol personnel ID tags, scattered around the station and just waiting to be collected in Alien: Isolation. Death is around every corner, so it’s only natural there are plenty of the dead too. All those anonymous corpses have names, so learn a little about these people and unlock some achievements along the way. Just keep scrolling to find our locations guide.
Take a guided tour though the derelict Sevastopol in our Alien: Isolation walkthrough and survive the Xenomorph onslaught. For more collectible locations, Easter eggs, or secrets check out the Alien: Isolation cheats compendium where we keep an updated list of the latest extra articles for this sci-fi survival horror FPS.
ID Tags Collectibles Locations Guide
Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for new updates.
- Tag #1: Z. Watson – Found on the dead worker inside the maintenance room, right next to Archive Log #14. Find it after dropping down from the open ceiling vent when you’re forced to crawl through.
- Tag #2: A. Fielding – Once Amanda meets up with Axel in the Freight Shipping area, enter the conjoining chamber to the left on the map. From the door, look left for an open vent with spinning fan inside.
- Tag #3: A. Hutchison – Entering the large room with the suspended old satellite, look directly below the hanging technology in the center of an octagon shaped desk. The tags are just beneath an audio log.
- Tag #4: C. Ward – Moving on to the bright white office with computer terminals overlooking curved windows, you can swivel right into a dark hallway. Crack open the locked door and go down the few steps. There’s another desk to your right. There are some papers and a second tag here.
- Tag #5: J. Williams – Reaching the objective in the Works Archive room, a door will unlock over in Tech Support. Just north of this area is a hallway. Enter the office on the right going up through the hall. Look on the white computer terminal desk for another tag.
- Tag #6: T. Curwen – After getting the motion tracker and sneaking through a vent, you’ll drop down into a hallway and get the objective to find an elevator. Enter the room on the left, and go up the stairs inside. Ahead of the steps there should be a window where an android patrols. Turn right and look on the desk to get the tags.
- Tag #7: D. Turner – In the hallway just above the Internal Communications room there’s rewire station across from a locked door. Use the station to activate the door, then go through the room to the left and access a maintenance closet. The I.D. is on the floor inside.
- Tag #8: P. Brophy – From the maintenance room, turn around and stick to the left wall. There should be a vent nearby. Crawl inside and you’ll exit out into a locked office with a terminal ahead. Look on the desk to the right of the terminal to grab a tag next to a piece of paper.
- Tag #9: T. Armer – At the end of the mission you’ll have to dodge androids while heading back to the start. Stop in the Relay Facility room and look on the back right surface around the center hub on the lower floor.
- Tag #10: E. Koorlander – At the start of the mission Amanda’s tram will stop at the station. Just as you walk through the doors, look on the benches to the left.
- Tag #11: F. Whitechapel – Reaching the doctor’s office waiting room, look for a vent on the right. Crawl inside, take the first right, then look on the desk inside the patient room to get this tag.
- Tag #12: C. Burrows – At the medical facility, move to the Day Room and look down the hall left of the Staff Quarters. There’s a small room with a dead body inside. The tag is at the body’s feet.
- Tag #13: T. Miller – After leaving behind a terminal, the objective to find a keycard should pop up. Down the hall, the alien will appear from the ceiling and move away from Amanda. Swing left to reach the Nurse Station. Input the code (1702) to find the tag on a desk near the storage.
- Tag #14: L. Tart – Moving forward and unlocking the mission critical keycode door (1702) you’ll reach a hall with a map terminal on the right wall. Go to the Staff Quarters all the way down to the break room. To the right of the circular staff table there’s a surface with the tag.
- Tag #15: A. Lynch – Enter the Private Rooms section of the facility to access Room A-27. Check the table behind the bed.
- Tag #16: C. McCormack – After collecting the stun baton and completing the cooling quest, leave to enter the Cold Chamber with frozen bodies in bags. Look for an open shelf in the wall containing this tag.
- Tag #17: A. Sawers – Going through the locked door with the wheelchair-bound boy on the other side, move down the right side and stick to the left wall as you move. Eventually you’ll reach a door leading into a ruined room. Look on the desk to get the tag.
- Tag #18: K. Neville – Get to the Operating Theater and look at the shelves hanging from above. One of these has a tag hidden inside.
- Tag #19: O. Sans-Gomez – Dropping down from the vent, there’s a sign signifying the Sevastopol SciMed entrance. Keep moving straight ahead down the hall to spot a bloody body. The tag is right next to the corpse.
- Tag #20: N. Brunswick – Go to the office in Synthetics Storage. There’s a dead body laying on the floor with a tag to the right of a plot-critical computer.
- Tag #21: K. Clarke – Right near the start, you’ll enter a large un-lit control room area with banks of terminals. Go to the lower rung and look under the office chairs on the floor in the back right corner.
- Tag #22: V. Nash – Progressing through the level, you’ll need to enter a vent and climb down a ladder that exits into a room with several desks. To the right there’s an Audio Log, and in the back right corner you’ll be able to collect the tag on the counter.
- Tag #23: K. Lingard – Moving through the halls of the station, you’ll need to return to the office at the end. Instead of going there, take a left instead of right through the hallway. Stick near the left wall, and look on the bench after climbing a few steps to get the last tag in this mission.
- Tag #24: W. Woodbury – From the flamethrower room, turn left and enter the other side of the interview room. There’s a tag resting near the one-way glass.
- Tag #25: R. Tafler – Navigating the halls, eventually you’ll need to enter Seegson Security through the shared Tech Support sector. As you go through the hallway and enter the office, turn left to a smaller hall with a dead body. Turn left through the open doorway and look near the second corpse for his tag.
- Tag #26: C. Gascoyne – Initiate the lockdown and enter the Server Farm room later in the mission. Go through the hall, enter the work area with the red device, and enter the left doorway. Inside there’s a blueprint with the tag on a desk.
- Tag #27: K. Lenton – Continue into the mission until you come across a ladder leading up next to a Save Station. Going up the ladder, turn left to enter a room with a security camera. The breaker switches are just ahead. To the right of the switches is a vent with a dead body around the corner. Look around his hands to get the tag.
- Tag #28: P. Ryniak – Enter the Decontamination Room hallway right before the end of the mission. There’s a small room with a survivor and a computer inside. Look to the left of the human to spot a tag on the bed.
- Tag #29: B. Hymers – After leaving the bar through a vent, immediately turn around and look on the desk with a lamp illuminating the tag near a covered computer.
- Tag #30: G. Ramsey – Go to the upper level rectangular hallway south of the Bunk House Hotel on your map. In the lower corner, near the closed shutters to the concourse, there’s a tag on the benches.
- Tag #31: B. Bullock – Once you reach the Synthetics Reclamation area, continue along the curved hallway to an unnamed office room with four desks. The tag is on the back left desk inside.
- Tag #32: J. Mitchell – Past the Showroom in the Seegson Synthetics building, go through the door beside the Sales Agreements desk. Go to the office in the back and look in the back corner for a Save Station. Under the desk nearest to the save point you’ll find a tag on the floor.
- Tag #33: E. Hampton – Enter the Implant Ward to reach an area with androids on beds. There are three identical rooms down a path like this. Get to the third room down the line and enter the office. Crawl inside the floor vent here. Go toward the bright security grid and turn left to find this hidden tag.
- Tag #34: E. Guevara – Once power is restored to the area at the end of the mission, leave the scanning room through the right door and circle around to a previously locked office. The door should now open with a tag under the desk.
- Tag #35: J. Shotliff – Enter the Apollo Transit Security office at the start of the mission and check the desk with the computer terminal.
- Tag #36: K. Hussein – Entering the Right Hemisphere Servers section, go through the first door on the right. Grab the gasmask, then go to the Left Hemisphere Controls. Enter the first door on the left, and look on the cabinets in the back for a tag.
- Tag #37: G. Spedding – Starting from the Left Hemisphere Server Room, go through the left yellow door, then turn right into a control room with two blueprint tables. On the back computer bank full of controls, there’s a tag beneath the lamp.
- Tag #38: J. King – Go to the Human Consultation Control room. Right past the blue door you’ll find a tag on the floor.
- Tag #39: Chief Porter – On the surface directly opposite where Amanda collects the Boltgun you’ll find this tag.
- Tag #40: P. Timlett – Down the right Central Reactor walkway you’ll stumble across a ladder with a waiting shotgun and pistol. Behind the ladder, to the left, take the tag on the shelving units.
- Tag #41: B. Ransome – Returning to the Central Reactor Transit Station, stop by the Facility Management room. On the desk to the left of the door is the last tag.
- Tag #42: J. Jones – Entering the Ambulance Bay area, skirt past the beds and look in the dark back left corner to find a tag on the floor.
- Tag #43: M. Radcliffe – Moving down the hallway with the sign for Comms Control, Relay Facility, and Coolant Maintenance. Down the hall, look left for a shutter. Cut it off the vent and crawl right, then left to enter a room. Go up the steps and follow the blood trail to a body on a bench. The tag is right next to it.
- Tag #44: M. Perry – Return to the Lorenz Systech Spire and go right in the Lobby to a small lounge. In the back of the lounge there’s a Kitchen door. Crack it open with your latest hacking device. The tag is on the island.
- Tag #45: K. Bennet – Next stop is Solomon’s Habitation Tower which can be accessed through the Engineering tram station. Just as you get off the train, turn left and go upstairs. At the top of the stairs hack open the first door on your left.
- Tag #46: O. Smith – Enter the room with the lift just outside the Observatory Chamber down into the EVA room. To the left of the sealed suits, there’s an ID tag hanging from the wall. You should see it directly ahead after riding the elevator down.
- Tag #47: E. Winters – At the second large room of the mission, use the shadows to stay hidden along the left edge of the room. If you follow the left boundaries, eventually they should lead to stairs going down. Go downstairs and turn left again. On a bench in the corner you’ll find a set of I.D. tags.
- Tag #48: F. Sinclair – Inside the Lorenz Systech Spire, enter the Living Area to the right of a Save Station on your map. The tag is on the bed inside.
- Tag #49: R. Padjdlhauser – In the burning shuttle repair bay with the windows on the left, you’ll need to go down some steps, then back up. To the right there are some tables covered in debris and fallen pipes. Look at the first one to just barely spot the tag.
- Tag #50: S. Cooper – After escaping the alien cocoon, look on the bench to the left for one last tag and some flamethrower fuel.
Achievements / Trophies Unlocked
- The Missing (10 points / Bronze):
Collected an ID tag
- The Taken (40 points / Silver):
Collected all ID tags
More Alien: Isolation collectible locations, achievement guides and Easter eggs.
Alien: Isolation – Blade Runner Origami Unicorn Easter Egg
Alien: Isolation – Archive Logs Collectible Locations Guide
Alien: Isolation – Nostromo Logs Collectible Locations Guide
Alien: Isolation – Achievements List