AlienPack allows you to increase the capabilities and difficulty of the enemies in the game, by adding some new and unique aliens to the game, as well as creating some interesting variations of existing enemies to, including two Drone, three Naja, an elite version of the Muton which is really powerful, and more.
The mod also upgrades the Viper and Archon unites, as well as the standard ADVENT MEC. Future updates promise to bring a configuration system will will allow you to change the colors and size of units, as well as mixing ADVENT soldier components to allow you create custom soldier types.
The full list of additions are:
- Drone (two variations) – an ADVENT scout and crowd control unit
- Naja (three variations) – a subspecies of the Viper that serves as an alien sniper unit
- Muton Elite – a version of the Muton much more powerful than its predecessors
- Sectoid Commander – an enhanced Sectoid with even greater psionic capabilities
- Sidewinder (three variations) – a subspecies of the Viper that serves as a fast and agile flanker
- Chryssalid Soldier – a larger and more intimidating variation of the Chryssalid
- Hive Queen – an even larger Chryssalid all other Chryssalids bow down to
- MEC Archer (two variations) – an ADVENT MEC equipped with long-range weaponry
- ADVENT Sentry (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier that has great Overwatch abilities
- ADVENT Rocketeer (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier with explosive ordinance
- ADVENT Grenadier (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier equipped with flashbangs, fire grenades or acid grenades
- ADVENT Gunner (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier with a cannon and the ability to suppress multiple XCOM soldiers at once
- Muton Centurion – a variation on the Muton, previously made available in the “Muton Centurion” mod
XCOM 2 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One at the end of September, but in the mean time the game, and these mods, are available now on PC.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!