During the whirlwind campaign of EA’s fourth multiplayer shooter, the player can come across special dog tags. Walking across a dog tag location will cause a mild chime — so pay attention if you want to make finding these hidden goodies even easier.
For a complete walkthrough of the campaign, check out Game Front’s Battlefield 4 singleplayer walkthrough, with tips on how to shoot through every deadly encounter. Or find more guides like this on the Battlefield 4 cheats list.
Dog Tags Locations Guide
Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for new updates or corrections.
Baku Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #1: In the tutorial, look at the board through the first door on the right just as the mission starts.
- Dog Tag #2: Before dropping into the room with the C4, hop over the gap to find a dog tag on the center window.
- Dog Tag #3: After a traumatic scene with Dunn, check out the helo crash and search the front pilot seats before leaving the area.
Shanghai Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #4: At the start of the mission, take a right in the alley. Look for a tag attached to a door lit up with a red light.
- Dog Tag #5: During the sequence where the player fights in a hotel lobby, look above the elevator as the battle starts.
- Dog Tag #6: After escaping a tank down the alleyways, take a right and check behind a tree to find a dog tag against a fence in a dead end.
South China Sea Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #7: Once you’re in control, look for a barrack on the right before getting to the medbay. Look on the upper bunk to find the dog tag.
- Dog Tag #8: After swimming underwater, your squad will surface in a room. Look for a door lit up with green and check behind the column on its left.
- Dog Tag #9: Completing a rescue, the squad will return to the upper deck. Stepping outside, turn right and search the front seats of the chopper crash.
Singapore Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #10: Just as the mission begins, look left for an empty boat on the beach. Look on the aft section to find the dog tag.
- Dog Tag #11: At the bar where your squadmates get into a fight, look behind the counter.
- Dog Tag #12: Entering the hangar with the passenger airliner, climb onto the left wing via a ramp to find the tags pinned to the plane door.
Kunlun Mountains Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #13: While trying to escape, look down the hallway to the right of where you save Irish. Inside the last cell down the hall, grab the hidden dog tag.
- Dog Tag #14: During the hacking sequence in the bay, climb up the catwalks to the upper floor to find a broken electrical box. The tags are nearby.
- Dog Tag #15: On the bridge, look underneath the tram platform to find the last dog tag of the mission.
Tashgar Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #16: When encountering enemies near the bridge, look for a blue truck ahead of another building in the park. Destroy it, then enter through the truck to find the dog tags.
- Dog Tag #17: Reaching the base, you’ll have to deal with an enemy helicopter. Nearby, there’s a ladder to the left leading to the roof. Jump to the scaffolding to find the second dog tag.
Suez Dog Tags
- Dog Tag #18: Fighting across the flight deck, look for a white plane on the right. Climb onto the fuselage and walk toward the tail to find a dog tag stuck to the side with a knife.
- Dog Tag #19: The final dog tag is in the medbay. During the speech, look on the right side to find dog tags on one of the beds.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!