Thanks to the undying efforts of Youtube and the internet, clever Call of Duty fanatics have solved this ridiculously complicated series of challenges. There are puzzles, there are special items, and there are so many zombies to kill. Bring a team of friends and prepare for long night, because this insane Easter egg won’t be easy to unlock. See every step below.
Want to see more maddening Call of Duty Easter eggs? Check out our guides for Buried: Mined Games and Mob of the Dead: Pop Goes the Weasel. If you’re looking for more Apocalypse DLC secrets like this, browse our list of Black Ops 2: Origins cheats.
Little Lost Girl Easter Egg Guide
Note: The “Little Lost Girl” Easter Egg can be completed Solo. It cannot be completed on the Easy difficulty.
Step #1: Activate the Generators
- Just that simple. Get all six (6) generators working.
- Get more generator tips on the All Your Base Achievement Guide.
Step #2: Open the Underground Chamber
- Travel to the Pack-A-Punch in the center of the map and collect the Gramophone down the stairs. The Gramophone, when combined with a vinyl record, will play music and open secret passages.
- To find the first secret passage, place the Gramophone on the table near where it spawns, and then find the record.
- A record should appear near the vending machine upstairs. Take it and place it on the Gramophone. It will begin to play music, and the stairs into the ancient civilization below the Excavation Site will lower.
- This area will become important later. It is required to build the 4 Elemental Staffs.
Step #3: Build the 4 Elemental Staffs
- To construct the Elemental Staffs, you’ll need to collect the parts hidden throughout the map and bring them back to the underground secret chamber you opened earlier.
- To find the 4 Elemental Crystals, you’ll need to place the Gramophone with the correct “disc” (actually a vinyl record) next to the wall marked “Crazy” in each of the elemental tunnels.
- For a full explanation, check out the Black Ops 2: Origins – How to Build All 4 Elemental Staffs Guide.
Step #4: Complete the Ultimate Staffs
- Once you have all four (4) Elemental Staffs, the team must complete puzzles in the “Crazy” place and around the trenches map.
- See how to complete every puzzle, check out our walkthrough; Black Ops 2: Origins – How to Build all 4 Ultimate Staffs
Step #5: 5th Staff Altar, Place Keys in 3 Mechs
- Once all four (4) Elemental Staffs have been turned into the Ultimate Staffs, a 5th Staff altar will appear in the center of the chamber. Now, the players must re-enter the three (3) giant mechs and place matching staffs.
- Ice Staff: Place inside Fraya, the Mech in the far left side of the map.
- Thunder Staff: Place inside Thor, the Mech in the far right side of the map.
- Wind Staff: Place inside Odin, the Mech in the center of the map.
- Finally, place the Fire Staff on the new pedestal that appeared in the center of the chamber described earlier (it appears after upgrading all 4 Elemental Staffs) and Samantha’s voice should play.
Step #6: Get the Thunder Fists
- There are four (4) mech footprints with special chests scattered around the trenches. Kill zombies near the chests to fill them with souls.
- Go to the chest in the crater near the Stamin-Up machine. Another is near the Jugger-Nog. The third is south of the Excavation Site, and a fourth is outside the Church.
- Once all four chests have been filled, you’ll be able to get the Thunder Fists.
Step #7: Purify the Slabs
- Next, the team will need to acquire special Stone Slabs to gain the G-Strike Beacon, sometimes referred to as the “Odin Bomb.”
- Go to the Tank Bunker to find the slabs. Take them and place the items in the church water basin. Draw zombies near the basin and kill zombies to infuse the slabs with souls.
- Once the slabs turn white, you’ll need to return them to the Tank hangar. Watch out for muddy patches — walking in mud will revert the slabs back to normal, and they’ll need to be purified again. Try using the Tank to return to the slab spawn location.
- Continue to kill zombies until Samantha’s voice is heard again. By now, the G-Strike Beacon becomes available — grab it, and prepare to use it.
Step #8: Destroy the Seal
- Enter one of the giant mechs — any one mech will do. Inside the head, look for a bright red button.
- Have a teammate with the G-Strike Beacon wait by the Seal located south of the Stamin-Up upgrade, outside the traversable area of the map. Don’t miss!
- Once the beacon is in place, have a teammate hit the button inside the giant mech to launch the strike.
Step #9: Send Maxis Drone into the Seal & Defeat the Panzer Soldat Horde
- Next, prepare for a big fight. Bring the Maxis Drone near the Seal to send it in — two (2) Panzer Soldats will spawn per player.
- You can build the Maxis Drone at any point in Origins. Find the locations below:
- Brain: Down the stairs, on a desk in the Spawn Room.
- Frame: Near the Ice Tunnel, outside the road into the Tank bunker, and the tank entrance to the Church.
- Rotors: All over the Excavation Site — near the secret stairs, near the Pack-A-Punch, or near the lever inside the site.
- The Maxis Drone only lasts 90 seconds before returning to the recharge table. Grab it and take it to the Seal to unleash the horde of Soldats.
- Defeat them all, and the Maxis Drone will be unavailable until a later step.
Step #10: Destroy the Invisible Plane & Zombie
- Use Zombie Blood to see a plane and a zombie that were previously invisible.
- Look up in the sky and shoot down a plane spewing fire while affected by Zombie Blood.
- With Zombie Blood, shoot the strange beast moving in circles around the Excavation Site. Collect the Maxis Drone from the body.
Step #11: Upgrade the Thunder Fists & Charge the Ultimate Staffs
- Return to the “Crazy” place Staff room and kill 20 zombies. The fists will then upgrade into the Iron Fists. Grab them, and prepare for the end.
- While in the “Crazy” place, place the four Ultimate Staffs onto their respective pedestals. Now you’ll need to kill zombies to infuse the staffs with souls.
- Continue to kill until a portal appears. The achievement should now unlock, but there’s still one step left to complete this Easter egg.
Step #12: Send the Drone into the Portal
- Retrieve the Maxis Drone and bring it to the new portal in the “Crazy” place. The Drone will fly in.
- Light will shine down from the portal. Walk inside to see the ending cutscene for Origins.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Little Lost Girl:
In Origins, release Samantha.
All Your Base:
In Origins, activate all generators without allowing one to stop.
Playing with Power:
In Origins, build all elemental staffs in one game.