Posted on September 19, 2012, Kevin Thielenhaus Borderlands 2: Cute Loot Achievement Guide & Chubby Locations
Get more high-quality Borderlands 2 cheats and game guides just like this on the Game Front video game walkthrough app where the latest easter eggs and extras are uploaded daily.
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for iOS
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for Android
Hidden in the Highlands of Borderlands 2 is a rare nocturnal beast. Not only is it carrying some pretty good loot, but there’s also a tricky achievement / trophy attached to hunting this puppy down. Even if you know where to look, the Chubby won’t always appear. Be a patient hunter, and we’ll show you how to find him.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Cute Loot (15 points / Bronze):
Killed a Chubby.
Cute Loot Achievement Guide & Chubby Locations
Location 1: Hyperion Bridge
- To unlock this achievement, you’ll need to hunt down a rare monster called a Chubby. This unique creature can spawn more than once, but it won’t always appear where we found it. Keep checking, you may need to leave and return before it’ll show up.
- We found Chubby near Blake Bridge, in the Highlands. The little creature only appears at night, so wait until dark before you go hunting.
- To find it, fast-travel to the area. Where you appear, you can find a tunnel to your left. It’ll lead to Blake Bridge, and where the Chubby should appear.
- Hopefully, you should be able to spot him as you exit the tunnel. He’s rare, so you may need to leave and try again. He’ll spawn more than once, too. Just leave and return after completing some missions.
- Goodluck, and happy hunting.
Location 2: Caustic Caverns
- More Chubbies can spawn inside the Caustic Caverns. Look for areas that spawn bugs, and give the area a few runs to find a chubby-type enemy.
- Playing with friends will increase your chances of finding Chubbies.
[Thanks to Loveless in the comments for this contribution.]
Location 3: The Fridge
- Some may appear just as you enter The Fridge, attacking nearby bandits.
[Thanks to m3rc in the comments for this contribution.]
Location 4: Frostburn Cavern
- A chubby sometimes appears where Spiderants spawn, before reaching Incinerator Clayton.
[Thanks to Axetwin in the comments for this contribution.]
Location 5: Ellie’s Garage
- Sometimes a Chubby Spiderant will appear near the garage, so keep an eye out.
[Thanks to Tuhd in the comments for this contribution.]
Find more extras, tips, cheats and secrets with Game Front’s Channel on Youtube, featuring Zac, Mitch, and James.