Posted on September 17, 2012, Kevin Thielenhaus Borderlands 2: So Much Blood Achievement Guide [Video]
Gunzerkers love going berserk in Borderlands 2. The diminutive maniacs come armed with two-guns, perfect for shooting an inordinant amount of artillery at the various freaks, mutants, and robots populating Pandora. With a game so focused on shooting so many randomly generated guns, it only makes sense the Gunzerker is the best of the bunch. If you want to keep the Gunzerker’s rage going, you’ll need some tips and tricks from Game Front’s resident Borderlands 2 expert Mitchell. Learn how to unlock this difficult achievement with our full text and video tips below.
Survive Pandora a second time with our full walkthrough. Kill mutant turtles or Gunzerk like crazy with Borderlands 2 cheats page, where you’ll find all our extra in-depth articles for Gearbox’s seminal sequel.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- So Much Blood! (20 points / Bronze):
Gunzerked continuously for 90 seconds.
Achievement / Trophy Guide
- This achievement is only obtainable by the Gunzerker class.
- To unlock it, you’ll need to gunzerk continuously for 90 seconds.
- Focus on the Gunzerker’s Rampage Skill Tree. Max out “Filled to the Brim,” “Lasts Longer,” and “Yippee Ki Yay.”
- If you manage to find a Class Mod that increases any one of those three skills, your chances of unlocking the achievement will increase dramatically.
- Next, you’ll need to find lots of enemies to kill. Try the Bandit’s Circle of Slaughter in The Fridge. Come back when you can handle the enemies without much trouble to make this challenge easier.
- All the Bandits in the first level are human, so try using fire-based elemental weapons. Try to equip Quick Regenerating Shields — you’ll need to be in the action, and you won’t have much time to run and hide for a recharge.
- You’ll need to keep kills coming quickly to build and keep your gunzerker charge.
- If you’re near the end of the round and don’t think you’ll unlock the achievement, try restarting. If you complete Round 1, you won’t be able to play it again unless you enter someone else’s game.
Find more extras, tips, cheats and secrets with Game Front’s Channel on Youtube, featuring Zac, Mitch, and James.