Posted on March 29, 2011, Jon Soucy Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Tool
This fan-made tweak utility for Crysis 2 will create an autoexe.cfg to adjust settings for the detail steps of shader effects, objects, particles, physics, shadows, textures, water, and much more.
You can download the tool here!
1. Once you have unziped place anywhere you want.
2. Delete any autoexec.cfg files found in the Crysis 2 root folder. (if you’re asking what that is, don’t worry about it)
3. Delete any target commands you may have put on the shortcut as they will override the autoexec.cfg that is created
4. Run the Crysis2AdvancedGraphicsOptions.exe
5. Hit apply once all settings are set *Note* You do not have to start this program every time you want to play Crysis 2.