These new maps, from author JoeAct20, have been created by the new (and as-yet unreleased) Forge map editing tools, and show off some rather impressive and memorable scenes from all seven Star Wars movies.
The author has released a video showcasing his new maps (below), which have been creating using Halo Forge. Some of the more memorable moments included in the maps include Boba Fett's demise in the Sarlacc pit, and the AT-AT's on Hoth, as well as the molten lava battle between Obi Wan and Anakin.
Oh, and yes, for some reason the USS Enterprise from "rival" franchise Star Trek is in here too - and yes, I did choose it as the hero image intentionally. Troll face.
The full list of included mini-scenes include;
- Hoth scene including a walking and fallen AT-AT
- Snow speeders
- Shield Generator
- Parked Millennium Falcon
- Ender including the Rebel and Empire bases
- A landed Imperial shuttle
- AT-ST's and Luke Skywalker's crashed X-wing in Dagobah
- The Sarlacc pit and Jabba's sail barge.
- Mos Eisley
- THE USS ENTERPRISE?!
- Jawa Sandcrawler
- The fallen walker that Rey lives in on Jakku
- The fallen Star Destroyer Kamino with Slave-1
- Kashyyk with droid vehicles storming the beach
- Geonosis with clone drop ships.
- A Republic Cruiser
- Count Dooku's ship
- Cloud City (Bespin)
- A Star Destroyer high in the sky
If you're interested in wandering around and discovering all the Star Wars (and a Star Trek) scenes, then you can download the map right over here.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!