Have you ever wanted to venture offworld and start your own Mars mineral mining monopoly? If so, you're probably familiar with Offworld Trading Company, a game from the lead designer of Civilization IV.
And now, you can offworld into space with mod support. According to a press release by Mohawk Games and their publishers, Stardock, the following features will be available to modders off the bat;
Quite an extensive list already, especially for such a small game. This new update and mod support is free to all existing and future owners of the game, and Offworld Trading Company can be picked up on Steam for €39.95 or your local equivalent.
- Modding xml data for buildings, units, resources, and more
- Writing your own C# code that can execute alongside the game's code
- Accessing Steam Workshop easily through the game
- Easy access to your work with a new "Mods" screen on the Start menu
- Downloading other game mods from around the world
There are no comments yet. Be the first!