Posted on September 2, 2014, GameFront Staff The Sims 4 Cheats
Make the neighborhood of your dreams and discover the secrets, Easter eggs, and plain weird content hidden away in EA’s The Sims 4 with our list of cheats. Here you should expect to find anything interesting that expands your gameplay experience with this wacky life and living simulation. There might even be an actual cheat code hidden away somewhere.
This space reserved for new content.
How to Open the Cheat Console
To input cheat codes, open the console window with this key combinations:
- PC: Ctrl + Shift + C
- Mac: Cmnd + Shift + C
A small window will appear. Type in the codes below to unlock the corresponding function.
List of Cheat Codes
Note: Codes can be toggled on or off by repeating the code or swapped [on/off] or [true/false]
- Help: Lists currently available console commands / cheat codes.
- rosebud: Instantly deposits 1,000$
- kaching: Instantly deposits 1,000$
- motherlode: Instantly deposits 50,000$
- fullscreen: Toggles fullscreen mode on or off.
- FreeRealEstate on: Makes all neighborhood real estate free.
- FPS on: Activates FPS display
- headlineeffects on: Toggles headline graphics.
- Resetsim [Sim Full Name]: Resets Sim.
- death.toggle: Toggles death on/off. When toggled off, Sims cannot die.
- testingcheats true: Enables Testing Mode. Check below for more details.
How Testing Mode Works
While Testing Mode is active, certain unique cheats can be enabled to alter selected objects or Sims more than is normally available to players.
To activate Testing Mode, input the code through the normal method listed above:
- testingcheats true: Activates Testing Cheats Mode. Type [False] instead of [True] to deactivate.
The codes listed below only function once Testing Mode is activated. After activating Testing Mode, open the console command window through the methods listed above.
The codes below only work once a Sim or Object has been selected.
List of Testing Mode Cheats
- cas.fulleditmode: Enter this code while Testing Mode is activated and with a Sim selected to re-edit all base level attribute of a completed Sim.
More codes coming once they are confirmed!
- Shift+ ] (Right Bracket): Increases the size of the object you select.