Unlock secret lots in The Sims 4 with the video above! For even more cheats subscribe to GameFront Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Uncover secret public lots to explore in both of the neighborhoods included in The Sims 4 and uncover tons of collectibles. These cool hidden areas are ripe for discovery, but finding them isn’t so easy if you don’t know what to do. That’s why we’ve broken down how to enter each lot with step-by-step instructions.
Follow Mitch’s Sims 4 Let’s Play First Look video, and subscribe to GameFront on Youtube for the latest secret Sims videos, cheat explanations, and way more. If you’re looking for all that stuff in text form, try checking out the Sims 4 cheats compendium where all the latest articles are featured.
How to Unlock Hidden Lots & Secret Collectibles
There are two hidden lots, one in each of the starter neighborhoods of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. To unlock these special areas, you’ll need to interact with a unique entrance and solve a small choose-your-own adventure sequence.
Not only that, but to even make each entrance appear, your Sim will need to match certain requirements. See where to go and what to do in the guides below.
How to Unlock the Sylvan Glades in Willow Creek
Visit the Crick Cabana lot in the Willow Creek neighborhood and follow the instructions below to enter the hidden Sylvan Glades lot.
- 1. In Crick Cabana, explore the public space next to the house to find a tree labeled “Sylvan Tree” that stands out from the rest. It’s a large tree with flowers growing out from the sides.
- 2. Click the tree and select “View” — do this several times until a door appears.
- 3. Entering the Tree Adventure mode, select the options in this order; “Follow the Sound”, “Follow Downstream”, “Enter the Mist”.
- 4. Welcome to Sylvan Glades!
This area contains the collectibles: Minerals, Basil, Fish, Frogs, Lily, Snapdragon, Bluebell, Strawberry, Mushroom, Pear Tree, and Cherry Tree.
How to Unlock the Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs
Visit the Desert Bloom park lot in the Oasis Springs neighborhood and follow the instructions below to enter the hidden Forgotten Grotto lot.
- 1. At the park, travel far behind the lot to a public space with a bathroom stall. Now continue though the canyon to the left to discover an abandoned, boarded up cave entrance.
- 2. Interact with the Mine Cave. If your Sim has Level 10 Hardiness they’ll be able to break down the wooden barrier and explore inside.
- 3. To complete the Adventure Cave, select each option in the order as follows; “Take the Wide Path”, “Climb the Ladder”, “Step onto the Ledge”.
- 4. Welcome to Forgotten Grotto.
This area contains the collectibles: Onions, Sage, Lily, Mushroom, Mineral, Fish, Frog, and Potato.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!