One treasure map is located in each area, and often they’re rewards for completing Tomb Raider‘s tricky challenge tombs. When these treasure maps are obtained, Lara will find every collectible item on her in-game map which can be marked as waypoints to make your collection quest much easier. See how to find every treasure map with our guide below.
Endure the deadly jungle with Game Front’s survivals tips and tricks on the Tomb Raider 2013 walkthrough. To dig deeper into Lara Croft’s next adventure, check out our list of Tomb Raider 2013 cheats, filled with extras like achievement guides, secrets, collectibles and easter eggs.
Treasure Maps Locations Guide
Work-In-Progress! Check back soon for new updates.
- Treasure Map #1: On the eastern section of the map, there’s a ruined bridge near a waterfall. To reach the waterfall, look for a rock ledge with a wooden plank. Jump from the plank to the decorative beam on the bridge to reach another wooden platform on a tree. The map is on the crate.(Coordinates: 53N 712382 UTM3416116)
- Treasure Map #2: Climbing up a ladder to face a large ruined building, check the left path to find a waterfall. Jump into the pool at the base of the falls to find a hidden cave, leading into a hidden alcove containing the map on a crate.
- Treasure Map #3: Start at the Radio Tower camp and ride the zip-line east to the building below. You’ll land near a burning trash can. Behind it is the treasure map.
- Treasure Map #4: Complete the Tomb of the Unworthy. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #5: Complete the Halls of Ascension optional tomb. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #6: Complete the Well of Tears optional tomb. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #7: Complete the Chamber of Judgement optional tomb. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #8: Complete the Flooded Vault optional tomb. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #9: Complete the Temple of the Handmaiden optional tomb. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #10: Start at the Catacombs camp, then head north to find a wooden beams and a cage. Climb the beams and bars above the cage, and keep moving up to find a hard to find platform.
- Treasure Map #11: Return to this area with the Rope Ascender, and return to the room with the big cannon inside and a breakable barrier. Use the device to knock down the wall and explore through to find the map.
- Treasure Map #12: Complete the Stormguard Sanctum optional tomb. Find a link to our tomb guide below.
- Treasure Map #13: This map can only be reached once Lara drops the elevator. Down on the first level of the base, explore through the holes in the wall to find tracks leading to a striped turn-table device. Past this circle, look on some nearby crates for the map.
- Treasure Map #14: Play through the area until reaching a large room with a pendulum in the center. Climb the wooden walkways, ramps, and rungs to reach the top level. Climbing up to the wooden ledge, look right for a table containing this last treasure map.
More Tomb Raider achievement guides, easter eggs, and extras.