Posted on January 16, 2014, Devin Connors Twitch In 2013: 45 Million Visitors, 12 Billion Minutes Served Monthly
- 12 billion minutes of content are watched every month — a figure that doubled over 2012 numbers.
- 45 million unique visitors per month — more than double the same number in 2012.
- 6 million videos per month.
- Over 5,100 partnered channels.
- The average Twitch user watches 106 minutes of content every day (a few LoL or SC2 matches right there).\
- Integration with nearly every major platform (Xbox One, PS4, Steam, etc.)
- Over $8 million raised for charity.
- 99% of the user base watches streams, while 25% (11.2 million-ish users) broadcast their own.
Twitch is seemingly where all the cool kids hang out, too, as the average Twitch user age is 21.
Kudos on all your success, Twitch, and here’s hoping 2014 is just as good to you.