This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on June 2, 2007, Stephany UFO: Extraterrestrials Update and New Features
I told you Wednesday about the new turn-based/real time strategy blend, UFO: Extraterrestrials from Tri-Synergy and Chaos Concepts. Today they have issued a patch, which will eliminate a number of gameplay issues and add some new features. They delayed the release of this game numerous times to work out some bugs and to add more playable content, so you would think that they would gave already sorted through any maladies that were hovering around in the game.
New Features and Fixes
- There is an increase of the selling price for most equipment the player can manufacture or capture.
- Autosaving is now possible before each mission and the start of every month.
- UFO: Extraterrestrials can now be played in more resolutions (1024×768 and higher)
- Windowed mode is now supported.
- Tactical mode is animated smoother and is greatly enhanced by a variety of useful new hotkeys and available settings (like movement speed for units or scrolling speed).
- Extensive hotkey support for both real time and tactical modes.
Download the patch here from FileFront.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!