This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on June 15, 2007, Stephany Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn Trailer
EA Mythic has released a trailer for the new and improved mmorpg Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn. For an online game that has been around since 1997, it is high time things were vamped up and it looks much better for the effort. The upcoming expansion for this fantasy game is the eighth in 10 years, and there have been tons of free content offered by EA over the years. This newest expansion, however, differs in reference to the other updates by not only giving the graphics a facelift (every item, every creature, and every surface in the game has been rebuilt from scratch), but also offering an improved user interface, and a new character advancement system.
New Expansion Features:
Improved User Interface
Take your skills the next level with the newly improved user interface that lets you control your avatar like never before. All of the features players have grown to love in MMOs are here, including drag and drop functionality, and they are a simple mouse click away.
Updated New Player Experience
It is now easier than ever to jump in and discover why Ultima Online is the longest continually running MMORPG in history! The rebuilt starter town of Haven, the new player tutorial and the new Bright Paths character advancement system allow first time players to get into the game, build up their skills, and begin exploring Ultima’s enormous world more quickly than ever.
About Ultima Online
- Be Exactly Who You Want To Be — A flexible character creation system based on 55 different skills, including everything from sorcery to swordsmanship to animal taming to carpentry. You choose how you want to play and what your character is good at.
- Battle Fearsome Monsters – Hunt hundreds of deadly monsters across a massive world filled with exotic locations and treacherous dungeons. Take on paragons, champion spawns and peerless monsters, perhaps the most fearsome and difficult creatures in any MMORPG.
- Take On Worthy Opponents — A wide variety of Player-versus-Player (PvP) options, including faction wars for territory control, guild wars for loot and bragging rights, and wide-open, “no rules” PvP for the most dangerous of players.
- Completely Customizable Housing — Design your own house from the ground up. Build a fearsome fortress, a mansion of marble or a garden cottage.
- Powerful Crafting System Ã¢$” Make and customize almost anything in the game: powerful weapons, sturdy armor, magic potions, bedroom furniture, and much, much more.
- Start Your Own In-Game Business — Build your own vendor mall and sell wares you’ve created, collected or bargained for. Achieve wealth beyond your dreams by buying low and selling high.
- Belong to a Worldwide Community of Players — Join a guild, go on group adventures, take part in epic events, hang out at the corner pub, and join player-created social events. Thousands of friends are waiting for you.
- And much, much more Ã¢$” Taming, barding, treasure hunting, tailoring, planting, map making, thieving, boating, fishing, questing, and on and onÃ¢$¦
The tentative release date for the update was Spring of 2007, but nothing has been set in stone. Enjoy the teaser trailer below and check out the before and after pictures here on the official site.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!