This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 6 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on April 24, 2012, CJ Miozzi Uncharted 3 Game Of The Year Edition Announced
The full list, as described by Sony:
- Classic Skins Packs 1 – 3: A huge total of 25 skins for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience including fan favourites such as Nathan Drake as he appears in the original Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, or Winter Drake as he appears in Tibet during Uncharted 2: Among Thieves; even minor characters such as Cameraman Jeff make an appearance.
- Multiplayer Accessory Pack: Allows players to play skinned as a Capture Trooper from another PS3 exclusive, Killzone 3. Also includes the ISA and Helghast helmets accessories.
- Flashback Map Packs 1 and 2: Includes eight maps that bring reworked, dynamically improved environments from Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves into the multiplayer of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
- Drake’s Deception Map Pack: Four new multiplayer maps – The Graveyard, Old Quarter, London Streets, and Oasis – each incorporating its own dynamic events.
- Fort Co-Op Adventure: Additional content for the co-op adventure online game mode, Fort takes players on a journey through the fortress first seen in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune to seek out Nathan Drake.
- Co-Op Shade Survival: Take on wave after wave of some of the toughest enemies from the Uncharted series, the fiery Djinn. This co-op game mode provides a good multiplayer challenge that rewards quite handsomely.
- Doughnut Skin Pack: If you’ve ever wondered what Sully would look like if he really let himself go, this is the skin pack for you. Five characters from the franchise are depicted in larger-than-life form.
- Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2: Tired of playing as Nate? Unnamed henchmen and hired goons more your thing? This is what you’ve been waiting for. Play as 14 minor antagonists from Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
Sony has yet to announce a release date, but it did release a graphic with some impressive figures. 2.5 thousand years worth of Uncharted multiplayer has been played, over 17 million copies of games in the series have been sold, and the US alone has over 2 million multiplayer users. Are you among them?
There are no comments yet. Be the first!