This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on October 15, 2007, Ron Whitaker Updated Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Demo Now Available
The folks over at Activision and Splash Damage have teamed up with id Software to bring us an updated Enemy Territory: Quake Wars demo. Version 1.1 updates the demo to sync with the code from the retail release.
If you haven’t checked out this game yet, now’s the time. If you want to see just what changes are in this update, you can see the full change list after the break.
You can grab the full version 1.1 demo here.
If you already have the demo, and want to update it, you can grab the update patch here.
If you’re running a demo server, you can grab the update for your server here.
Version 1.1 Demo Patch Notes
* Updated Linux client compatibility
* Fixed performance drop of soft particles on some graphics cards
* Removed XP award for destroying newly spawned vehicles (spawn camping)
* Improved bot control of the GDF Titan Tank
* Fixed dedicated LAN server administrators reverting to default group on map change
* Fixed players occasionally not being able to change the mission they are on
* Server Launcher now clears the map rotation when changing game mode
* Fixed localized clients reverting to unlocalized if player starts a lite server on the same PC
* Fixed image pure check (anti-cheating) erroneously failing for MegaTextures
There are no comments yet. Be the first!