This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 6 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on October 17, 2012, CJ Miozzi V-MODA Unveils Crossfade M-100 Metal, Customizable, Over-Ear Headphones
Multi-platinum selling headphone designer V-MODA has announced its highly-anticipated M-100 headphones designed by and for mobile music enthusiasts. An optional Boom Pro microphone transforms the M-100 into a headset for gamers, podcasters and broadcast professionals.
The Crossfade M-100 will be available in time for the holidays for $300 in Matte Black Metal, Shadow or White Silver, which may be just a tad pricey if you’re looking for a gaming headset, but based on the description, these headsets are just about indestructible, and could make a great Christmas present for a gamer in your life. Or yourself. You’re allowed to spoil yourself sometimes.
For $310 at V-MODA.com, you can now pre-order the M-100 and receive an extra set of personalized shields and a set of Faders VIP Tuned Earplugs for a limited time. If you’re going the present route, it would be a crime to not get those personalized shields — how excited would you be to receive an uber headset with your gamertag on it?
• 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers
• No batteries or artificial sound processing
• CLIQFOLD folding hinge
• Dual Inputs with V-CORK seals
• Exoskeleton case
• Two Kevlar-reinforced cables
• Universal SpeakEasy microphone cable for Apple iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices
• SharePlay extended audio cable
• Two year warranty, lifetime 50 percent immortal life program and V-MODA Six-Star Service
MIL-STD-810G and V-MODA Quality
• Survives 70+ drops on concrete
• Virtually indestructible SteelFlex Headband
• Minimal sound variances from unit to unit checked along six parts of the sound curve versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
• Kevlar-reinforced detachable cables and 45-degree plug strain relief can each bend more than 1 million times, over 100x industry standards
• MIL-STD-810G environmental tests including high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
There are no comments yet. Be the first!