This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on September 19, 2007, Shawn Sines Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines Unofficial Patch 4.2
Troika may have been laid to rest long ago, but one of its creations lingers as fans continue to infuse it with new life blood. Another Unofficial patch for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is out. There is more unlocked content as well as several bug fixes. As always, you must have the last official patch v. 1.2 installed to use the unofficial patch. Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines Unofficial patch version 4.2 can be downloaded here on FileFront.
The details of changes made in version 4.2 follow the break.
Changelog for patch 4.2:
- Made Tawni quest show failure at once and added Tourette condition.
- Reconstructed Bertram’s pc and incorperated text of unused emails.
- Added inaccessible Blood Heal and Blood Buff infos to loading tips.
- Restored over twenty unused lines for several NPCs, thanks to mzz.
- Translated Russian words and fixed Boris’ and Chunk’s fight scenes.
- Updated BSPEdit tool and fixed laser beams, thanks to RobinHood70.
- Made Milligan leave after Intimidation and Pisha react accordingly.
- Fixed clipping and blocking Venture Tower debris, thanks to MooCHa.
- Removed last respawning at Giovanni mansion and alert state error.
- Corrected clerk addressing women “Sir” and some badly placed decals.
- Repaired possible syntax issues for many dialogues, thanks to mzz.
- Corrected Mitnick’s position, some subtitles and more text details.
- Made SM blueblood stay dead and cop cars on pier vanish correctly.
- Fixed some dialogue problems of Knox, Skelter, LaCroix and Heather.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!