This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on August 18, 2007, Stephany Vanguard: Saga of Heroes – New Screenshots and Updates
Back in June we posted some screens for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, the MMORPG from Sony Online Entertainment. The developers have just issued some more new screens a second update to the game which includes the following fixes and additions:
-Be the first to build a grand Guild Hall! Although Guild Hall Plots won’t be available until after server merges, quests to help you on you way are in game for those who can’t wait to get started!
Bind on Equip
- All equipable items that were bindable are now either bind on equip or bind on pickup, with the majority of the items being bind on equip.
Improvements Made to LFG!
- The Looking For Group tool is receiving a revamp, and now you’ll have the ability to display which quests you’re working on, as well as which dungeons you’d like to explore when looking for a group. There are many other options that allow the LFG tool to be tweaked to your liking!
MORE AFTER THE BREAK
Resting Has its Rewards!
- Heroes may now rest in Vanguard! Resting increases the rate at which a hero will gain adventuring, crafting, or diplomacy experience.
Diplomacy Becomes Level Based!
-Diplomacy has moved from a “skill-based” system to a “level-based” system to increase the opportunities for sphere interdependence.
Revamping the Diplomacy UI!
-Speaking just became a bit easier. Diplomats can now double-click cards during parlay to play them as if you had clicked the “Speak” button.
-Cards that are unusable due to refresh timers will now be dimmed until ready to play.
-Deconstruction kits are now available for purchase from vendors for a minimal cost! Use these handy kits to convert items into a resource or dust.
New Item Level Requirements
-All equipable items in the Adventuring, Crafting, and Diplomacy spheres now have a minimum level to equip associated with them.
PvP Fixes Implemented!
-Many bugs have been banished from PvP to make combat more effective and fun for all those taking part!
Crash Fixes and Optimizations
-The Vanguard Team has put a lot of effort into both improving game performance and eliminating bugs that cause crashes. Highlights can be found in the full patch notes.
Find Your Way with Quest Tracking!
- Your Quest Tracker is making some changes for the better. Not only is the layout bigger, but you’ll better be able to decide which quests you see, which are hidden, and scroll over Tracker text for a brief summary of that quest!
Helpful UI Changes to Improve Item Identification!
- Keeping in line with our efforts to make Vanguard easier to understand and more intuitive, we have added a variety of improvements to items including descriptions of abilities and percentages of proc chances!
Scrolling Combat Text
- You can now switch on scrolling combat text in your Settings panel! There are many ways to tweak this option to make it most effective for your play style.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!