This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 10 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on July 2, 2008, Stephany Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Reign of Chaos Patches
Blizzard has released patches today for Warcraft III.
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne patch takes you from v1.21b to v1.22a. It includes several game fixes, updates and new maps.
- There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the “replay” folder.
- The game is now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the “save” folder.
- Player color selection can now be limited by the number of players in the game using an option in the “Advanced Options” screen during game creation.
- Added an option to always show unit and building health bars.
- You can now enable and disable the display of minimap signals from players and other observers using chat commands: /showminimapsignals and /hideminimapsignals.
- Added a new in-game cheat “maxfps” to limit the maximum frame rate to the given number. Example: “maxfps 30″ will set the maximum frame rate to 30 FPS.
More patch details can be found here.
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos patch will take you from v1.21b to v1.22a. Same release notes, etc.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!