This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on October 27, 2007, Stephany Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command PSP Demo
The turn-based strategy action game Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command marks the first time that the war-ravaged world of Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe will be playable on the PSP. The single-player based storyline has gamers playing as the elite “Space Marines” of the “Ultramarines” chapter and strive to combat the encroaching evil of the ruthless ,and daemonic influenced “Chaos Space Marines” through 13 cinematically-tied missions. With a multiplayer mode featuring 9 missions, gamers will team up and go head-to-head with other gamers worldwide as either the “Imperium of Man” or “Chaos Space Marines”.
- Compelling single player game consisting of 13 unique missions
- 9 unique multiplayer maps for Local or Global games, with small, medium and large map variants to cater for games from 2 to 8 players
- Fully destructible, real time 3D battlefields mean that no two games will be the same
- Pick from two Space Marine chapters or two Chaos Space Marine Legions to play as in Multiplayer games, in battles between Imperium vs. Imperium, Forces of Chaos vs. Forces of Chaos, or Imperium vs. Forces of Chaos
- Over 20 ranged and close combat weapons taken directly from the Warhammer 40,000 universe, including the Bolter, Plasma Gun, Chainsword and Power Fist
Wanna play the PSP demo? Get it by clicking the badge below. Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command will hit stores on November 12th and will also be available for the Nintendo DS.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!